I cannot make up this stuff up

That’s not true.

Mod Note

Stop Trolling. 1

Yet he was elected in Delaware and then re-elected 5 times as senator, was twice elected Vice President and then elected president in his golden years. That’s almost 45 years of public service.

I submit he is a very good politician to get elected so many times.

How many wins in a row in general elections. 9 to be exact.

Allan

Yeah…I’d place my mindset of ignorance back up there too. It’s safer. Reality is for those with courage to actually face the challenges life brings.

That’s because CNN, MSNBC, the NYT, ABC, CBS, NBC don’t feed their sheople the truth. You’ll have to wander outside your comfort zone to discover it.

1 Like

Saying someone is a “good politician” (which is an oxymoron :wink:) is not exactly a compliment. It’s not much different than saying someone is a good liar.

1 Like

Just to straighten out the facts.

Some who calls biden a bad politician is misinformed.

Bad politicians don’t win elections.

Allan

…and the baaa, baaa, baaad news is, you actually believe that.

It’s not belief. It’s the plain unvarnished truth.

Allan

Swooooooooooooooosh :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

If Donald trump compromised just a wee bit on his positions he’d still be president.

Fortunately for dems he could not.

Allan

There are multiple “good politicians” in America. Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Romney and Luz Cheney (2 people I once supported).

“Your a good politician” sounds like code for “your a lying dirtbag.

Not urning them away like you said. Quarantine them in hotel with no way to keep them there is no better.

1 Like

Now, they are giving money to the Taliban. That’s a dumb as funding Chinese bat virus research.

1 Like

The single worst, most dishonest, most divisive presidency of our lifetimes if not ever.

1 Like

I would add a few names to you list. McConnell, McCarthy among other.

Liz Cheney hasn’t been in office long enough to be a good politician and I would say going against the party leader isn’t a very good political move (she will lose reelection) so I would strike her off the good politician list.

The others on your list will stay on the good side.

Allan

And you say its not true based on what?

We have very few good politicians…

Just because you win an election doesn’t make you good. I’d prefer good people to good politicians…good politicians are far too interested in the power and influence that comes from attaining political power.

Hence the reason despite some powerful arguments against I favor term limits. People serving in Congress or the senate for decades are not solving anything they are just good at raising money and selling influence to get themselves re elected.

I would prefer a Congress and a Senate and a White House full of people who are actually interested in solving problems as opposed to this bunch of lip service prolong the problem so we can campaign on it phonies we have now.

1 Like

If you have one group of unvaxinated people who make up roughly 3% of the population another group of unvaxinated people that makes up 44% pf the population, is it not common sense to assume the biggest contributor to the rise in cases is the 44% and not the 3%?

Which new source gives their sheople the truth? Fox?