I...am a YouTube Radical Alt-Right....According to the NYT.....Are you?

I’m shocked I tell you…shocked…

You may want to get out of the circle you’re traveling in then and listen to new perspectives? Many of those journalists have very intelligent views that are definitely worth hearing…IMO.

No matter where you stand on things…an attack on free speech…is on attack on all of us…equally.

First… let us not elevate Peterson to the level of being a “Conservative Thinker”… or a thinker at all. The guy is a weirdo huckster.

Shapiro, even though I find a lot of his style to be lazy and caught up in the same infection that effects all of political discussion these days, I don’t think that he is 100% doing what he is doing in bad faith.

What I have seen as more and more alarming over the years is that figures like Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, or Mark Dice who at one time inhabited the fringes of crazy town, peddling 9/11 conspiracies in order to sell whatever nonsense they sell to support themselves have been elevated to roles as “Conservative speakers”

Figures like Stefan Molyneux, who are in every way extremely awful, has attained a status that someone who I once considered to be am intellectual influence on me, Michael Shermer, has elevated that ■■■■■■ to level way beyond what he should be.

And yes, they are saying things that are different than what is being portrayed in the MSM… could it be that the reason that they are saying that is because they are simply wrong?

2 Likes

It’s been repeated many times over but once again, there is no right to free on a social media platform. It’s a business that is maximizing its revenue by removing content that their customers don’t want to be associated with… Their customers being those who purchase advertising…

1 Like

I have a test for you. I’m going to hold you to the honor system on this one…however, if you take longer than a few minutes to reply to this I’m going to have doubts you took this test honestly.

You have four cards, each with a letter on one side and a number on the other. I’ve picture one side of four of them below. You can turn over two and only two cards to test the validity of the following statement “If a card has a consonant on one side, it has an even number on the other”?

E 5

D 8

Go.

That is debatable but their right to say it is NOT. This attack should scare everybody and especially anyone who considers themselves not to be a sheople but more of a free thinker.

1 Like

No way my friend. They do their business in the United States and are under the Constitution…period. Free speech shall NOT be infringed.

Read the First Amendment again and tell me to whom it applies.

3 Likes

LOL. why do all that work when you can go to the mainstream and get the facts there without all the BF. chances are the facts presented are facts (no quotation marks needed for facts presented by CNN, MSNBC etc and yes even Fox News).

Allan

Sigh… The constitution prohibits the GOVERNMENT from infringing free speech, not private businesses…

3 Likes

This is eventually going to go to the SCOTUS and I’ll bet you today that they will rule in in favor of what I’m suggesting, when they do rule on this?

I had no idea I was being forced to watch 9-11 truther videos all this time.

My friend…if that’s all absorb, you develop only one facet of your very self. I know you’re bigger than that.

by govt. Private enterprise is not covered by the first.

for instance if I called hannity names on this forum, I would be dismissed from this forum and rightly so.

Hannity pays. I am the guest.

Allan

…and by the standards of the NYT if applied here, you are now in an alt-right forum?

No one has a right to use someone else’s private platform.

Period.

Not really what I said… but okay.

What are you suggesting? That these businesses be required to carry content that violates their terms of service or that their advertisers object?

Most of the time, I come here and play. Every once in a great while, I see something so egregious, I must call it out. This is one of those times people. All of us should be able to see the writing on the wall. This is an outright attack and should ignite your American roots to stand up and be counted. It’s unAmerican!