I agree with Biden

He said that 10 or 15 percent of people probably are not good people. Well, that’s probably correct. It’s a pretty solid observation you can make simply by living.

He didn’t say of people, he singled out a voting block.

I didn’t see that. I thought it was a general statement. What did he say?

i would have guessed less, but am surprised he didnt say more

" Joe Biden told supporters during a virtual town hall Thursday that the US is an overwhelmingly “decent” nation — but added that there are “10 to 15 percent of the people out there” who are “just not very good people,” according to reports.

“The words a president says matter. So when the president stands up and divides people all the time, you’re going to get the worst of us to come out. The worst in us all to come out,” Biden said during the event with Young Americans hosted by actor Don Cheadle, ABC News reported.

Implied that Joe is talking about Republicans. But did he also say that Dems are bad people because of Trump.

What a tool.

If you don’t vote for Biden you aint good.

Ahh, hadn’t seen a transcript, I stand corrected.

No you were correct. By deflecting to Trump, his meaning was pretty clear.

Yeah but he didn’t do it directly which I thought he had. Still, someone should ask him so he has to end up saying it also applies to his voters.

1 Like

Biden’s supporters must be very weak willed if Trump can make 10-15% of them be bad.

do the math.

15%=approximately 50M. 50 million Americans are not good people.

which 50 million?

1 Like

Patriots fans, Amway salespeople, that lady at the grocery store who looks annoyed every time she has to ask me what kind of squash I got (it’s a delicata, Janine, you should know this…)

1 Like