Hypocrisy Dance

We all opposed and were disgusted by what happened to George Floyd. I personally believe constructive conversations and serious discussions could have led to some seriously positive outcomes.

And then the looting and the burning…George Floyd’s tragic death became an excuse.

The reality is now the idea of solving any problems has been cast aside in favor of creating a campaign issue. For that I blame BLM “protesters” otherwise known as criminals who rioted, looted, killed people and injured several hundred. And I blame the political left wing For coddling and encouraging those disgusting people who turned one man’s tragic needless death into a nightmare of national destruction that has accomplished nothing.

The liberal left has shown it’s true colors and it’s a sick disgusting display.

6 Likes

Great post.

Thank you for speaking the absolute truth.

1 Like

What unpatriotic thing has Trump done?

Has he destroyed monuments?

Did he try to stage a coup to steal an election?

Was there something unpatriotic about the criminal justice reform bill he signed, the opportunity zones, the thriving economy and record low unemployment?

He ran for the office of President of the United States, won the election, and in the process I guess committed the unforgivable crime of beating the liberal queen and now not cowering to liberal lies!

You clowns say things like that and you have no clue what you are talking about!

5 Likes

Decent honorable people, in other words the overwhelming majority of us have always inherently believed all people’s lives matter.

Again what the hell are you people talking about

All Lives Matter is not just a slogan it’s reality.

1 Like

I was just reading a Facebook post by a friend of mine. We’ve known these people for years, travel in the same western way of life circles. His daughter is a beautiful girl, you just know this kid could accomplish anything.

She recently committed the horrible crime of voicing her support for the men and women of law enforcement on social media. The cyber bullying has been merciless…she’s been threatened…her horses threatened…her family…she’s being labeled a racist on line (the word racist now means “anyone who disagrees with our left wing perspective because we will shame you into silence”).

Now I first blame the people bullying her. Sick people.

But I also blame the sick leftist culture that created them.

Free speech and free thought has no place in the land of the liberal left.

2 Likes

Like scalding salt water poured on a wound.

1 Like

All lives mattered equally. BLM tried to skew the focus on a very tiny group.

Reminding them that all lives matter to the rest of us was perfectly fitting and reasonable.

1 Like

Hear! Hear! Great post! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks.

Yep…and it isn’t based on skin color. Life’s difficulty doesn’t know skin pigmentation. As a poster of color who started a thread stated,

Notice the reasons she gave? The same applies to us all…period.

4 Likes

The liberal elites love their exclusive gated communities with armed guards.

2 Likes

Cunningham said, “I don’t feel comfortable publicly discussing the death threats against me or the level of security I currently have protecting me from those threats.”

However, the Minneapolis PD told KMSP there has not been a filed police report for threats against any of the city’s council members, though one could have been filed confidentially.

It’s not about equality it’s about power and control.

2 Likes

That’s it in a nutshell. Sorry but i’m too old to be controlled by the left at this point.

When ever I hear a politician state that the reason for the new hike in taxes is…“infrastructure”…I know they’re almost always lying. Here’s the new lying mantra I’m hearing from lib politicians who make up excuses for their expenditures; “My concern is the large number of white nationalist(s) in our city and other threatening communications I’ve been receiving,” Jenkins told KMSP.

A picture is worth a thousand words. You can just look at those three and tell they’re Lib idiots. It’s really hard to feel sorry for communities that elect these people…

4 Likes

You get what you vote for.

Or you get what other people vote for because you’re to damn lazy to care.

Actually, the pro life lobby has always come from the foundational tenet that “all lives matter”. So, it was a thing well before Black Lives Matter (but only if they are killed by police or white people).

Or perhaps just extremely outnumbered. Never underestimate the power of stupid…

Never underestimate the power of those who will exploit stupid for their own gain.

1 Like