Hunter will be sprung

I bet Jbiden was thrilled Crackhead decided to write his “memoir”.

2 Likes

Agreed. Dear Leader’s son is innocent as a lamb.

1 Like

Reminds me of that old skit that used to be on Carol Burnet.

As The Stomach Churns. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Innocent.
And there will be no charges of adultery either - which is illegal in some states, or used to be - because his brother was dead before Hunter Biden started boinking his brother’s wife. So technically, she was single. That’s better than what “the big guy” did with Jill.

4 Likes

People that supported Trump and yet are somehow “offended” by one using his father’s connections to get ahead.

It’s hysterical.

You’re offended by adultery now?

Lol!

5 Likes

What does Trump have to do with the thread? I am sure you are trying to make a valid point but I’m kinda slow today.

Name the crimes.

He’s innocent, I tells ya!

I have made my opinion known.

It is gross and unseemly but not illegal.

Show what is illegal and I will gladly change my opinion.

Mr Jezcoe, The Bidens are a crime family. Regular people like me are not equipped to investigate such criminals. If you want to believe dear leader, go ahead. But me? I’ll stick with what is obvious and true.

Present evidence of the crimes.

It should be easy.

The man who controls the destiny of the director of the FBI is Hunter’s dear old dad.

It is the complete opposite of “it should be easy”.

Dear ole Dad even threatened an entire country - Ukraine - if they did not stop investigating Hunter.

But I understand that to those who voted for the dementia eaten crime boss will not acknowledge this.

Just say “yes we can” when it comes to denying any wrongdoing of the Bidens.

2 Likes

Oh. So there isn’t any evidence.

Just the repeat of false things the guy on the radio says.

Carry on.

Another case of “the absence of evidence is all the evidence!”

I guess you are right. No conviction means innocence… right?

By the way… I neither watch news and commentary on TV nor spend any time listening to the radio except for my very short drives to and from the store. Your characterization is false… no doubt because your narrative writers are liars.

These blanket statements are meaningless without the barest evidence that cannot be produced.

If the Biden’s were a “crime family” then it would seem really easy to produce evidence that isn’t based on mere conjecture.

But that isn’t possible.

So carry on.

Al Capone. The entire US government could not get sufficient evidence for his serious crimes.

Your logic is flawed.

1 Like

Then it should be easy to produce the necessary evidence that doesn’t sound like a rehash of Amplitude Modulation.