Hundreds of Newspapers collude to attack Trump

Haha yeah stupid girls. Always whining.

How’s that wall coming for you? Have you visited Hillary in Prison yet? And how’s that healthcare plan going?

The only kept promise has been the blatant racism.

This is how you know the left has lost it. Their is no leftist style of press oppression under Trump. Godwind’s rule…

But, We all know how facebook etc treat republicans.

Now over 350 newspapers. They aren’t standing for Trump labeling hard working honest American citizens as enemies of the people. His ■■■■■■■■ is only going to be tolerated for a fixed amount of time.

1 Like

Its hard to be a white Male Christian in America

What took em so long?

They do treat them pretty badly. I mean they offer a platform for my conservative mother-in-law to make an absolutely ridiculous ass of herself to her heart’s content.

Their bias is proven by their coordinated and identical attack… 350 papers…

1 Like

Yeah. Imagine that.

Good thing we learned from Fat Donald and all of his minions that there is nothing at all wrong with colluding.

Otherwise we might have something on the media.

:laughing:

What should be done about this injustice

Yes… all they do is bash you at school. You are the problem.

Nothing triggers a trumpflake faster than the truth about their messiah…

Snowflakes bullying makes you stronger

Major newspapers are also hated because the CEC has trained the brainless about the “Left Stream Media” and the “Drive By Media” as being in the pocket of Democrats.

The light of truth is shinned on it… That’s enough. Trumps not a leftist. See James Rosen and AP

They’re Identical Attack that “Freedom of the Press”, a guaranteed First Amendment right, is a good thing.

Just to be clear, that’s what you find so upsetting.

they are hated for being one sided for decades… Long before Trump showed up.

He sure talks and acts like communist though. Hell, his current BFF was a ■■■■■■■ communist. I wouldn’t be surprised if fat donald has the same admiration for Nicolas Maduro like he did with kim jun un.

Didnt he also hire that european nazi guy?

Fake News…believe me…