Hundreds of children separated from their parents by US border agents

We put humans in prison, not livestock.

Neither do I. In Canada.

1 Like

Really? I don’t know how you can say that.

That’s funny.

1 Like

Can’t we have a big ass train that they can glom on to and skip the US and toss them into Canada? After all, Trudy is all about open borders…oh, until they start killing their citizens.

1 Like

What ‘act’? You canucks want the 'third world" animals invading your country…welcome to them. Yet tomorrow, after the animals have murdered your ‘citizens’ in a senseless way…You are just 2 steps behind the morons in Europe who invite the invaders.

1. Get them in here.
  2. Appeal to pity to let them stay.
  3. Well they’re here we have to take care of them.
  4. Well we’re taking care of them so they deserve to be counted for representation.
  5. Well we count them for representation and they’ve been here for years, we need to make them citizens.
  6. They can vote.

It’s no different than the race west for slavery.

Oh bull ■■■■■ And none of which impacts her in the least.

They are not animals. Savages perhaps in some cases, not animals.

1 Like

Semantics bro.

No. Dehumanization is the abyss. And I’m not your “bro”.

That’s racist ! :open_mouth:

1 Like

I believe one solution to the children crisis is me being a true Trump supporter and to help
the situation I will become a foster parent for two children detained at the border for as long as it takes to have this resolved. I feel if we step up and get the children into foster homes temporarily with responsible people, americans are helping resolve this critical situation. Immigration and border control can continue it’s job of arresting illegals. I want to be the first person to step up and be a foster parent.

Good on you.

Casa Padre HHS youth facility in Brownsville.

Pretty much but with a whole lot more hate thrown in.