Hundreds of children separated from their parents by US border agents

I think the chain gang is a little over the top but certainly returned to either Mexico or Honduras immediately is appropriately.

If the bar for asylum or refugee status is that the country you are fleeing is more dangerous than the US we’re going to be overrun quickly by a couple of billion people.

Yeah I was exaggerating to make a point.

These are not refugees in the “police seek democracy activist” sense of the word, nor in the WW2 civilians flee a wrecked city sense, nor in the Ethiopians either starve ir die sense.

In China and India in the 1980s andaverage low-end laborer wages were
(an inflation adjusted) $800/yr. I lived there it made sense that a person would want to move but it wasn’t exactly a place whers regugees gathered around rice trucks waiting for their one meal a day.

Today in Honduras it’s $1,600/yr crime corruption are high. They go to Mexico where liw end wages are $5,000
and decide its not enough.

Con artists, pretending to be refugees want to lie their way into the US where they can steal a dishwasher or farm workers $20,000 job.

Underemployed Americans can go pound sand.

Thanks chief! <---- :slight_smile: But hyperbolic was exactly the word I wanted to use. Look it up bud.

1 Like

On this subject – Just seems to have a really stupid point of view on it.

1 Like

You should really start reading things before making dumb ass comments like that showing you didn’t bother.

You don’t comprehend what you read.

Thanks for that vote of confidence. :hugs:

do you get upset when they turn their children over to human traffickers? Because that’s what our open borders is causing. I’m sure you remember…

1 Like

When has the CBP turned any children over to human traffickers?

The parents turned their children over to traffickers.

1 Like

The real problem is how to make central America less violent. Also, we shouldn’t be importing such a violent culture. It produces MS-13 as we’ve seen.

We aren’t “importing such a violent culture”.

I get upset when any parent turns their children over to others for nefarious purposes.

Our “open borders” are not causing human trafficking.

MS-13 has not been on the rise? And perhaps if Honduras, would be better off if it’s people didn’t think the answer was running away to America. They might stay and fight to make Honduras like America.

America was built by people running away for their problems.

everyone from Central America is a violent gang banger?

How can you believe our open borders does not cause human trafficking, when we have human trafficking to our borders. They wouldn’t come if they couldn’t get in. And human trafficking in sex workers is just slavery. So, our open border is causing slavery too… Dems must be so proud.

If America had open borders there would be no need for illegal smuggling of people because you could simply turn up at a border crossing ask for asylum

No, but a certain percentage is… Obviously. All who cross our borders illegally are criminals though.

make asylum easier and the number of illegal crossing will drop