Huge majorities support the protestors

74% support the protests, including even a majority of republicans
69% say the floyd murder was a symbol of broader problems with how the police treat blacks

hopefully the protests lead to major changes in how the police act
hopefully they get rid of qualified immunity
hopefully police unions lost much of their power

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/big-majorities-support-protests-over-floyd-killing-and-say-police-need-to-change-poll-finds/2020/06/08/6742d52c-a9b9-11ea-9063-e69bd6520940_story.html

1 Like

I thought unions were a good thing and needed to be strengthened? Is that no longer the case? If so, why not?

1 Like

let me know when you find a post of mine supporting unions

Big majorities support the protests, not the rioting and looting.

3 Likes

Like this?

2 Likes

thats not me supporting or defending anything…
it me making a statement of fact

1 Like

69% say the rioting and looting is due to outside people,neither the police or the protestors

1 Like

Obviously they say that. But hey, it was written on the internet, and the bias feels good. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well then…based on this 74% bull feces…Trump will never, ever be reelected…amirite? :sunglasses:

Yeah…those running out of the Nike stores were from many states away…amirite? :sunglasses:

50% are of below average intelligence.

How are they getting there?

They lost my support when they started looting & torching things.

1 Like

Most people blame outside troublemakers for the looting not the protesters

1 Like

That’s true and consistent in blaming others for their own mistakes.

2 Likes

Protesting cops getting killed would be a more rational choice, it’s a far bigger problem than police killing innocent people.

Hmmmmmmm…this truth says you’re wrong? I hate when I’m not like…“most people”…or should I say…sheople? :sunglasses:

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/01/mommy-daddy-antifa-kid-george-floyd-riot/

72 percent has favorable view of the police…including 51 percent of Blacks.

How are they getting there?

I don’t think the arrests are lining up with that claim.

It’s starting to look like it’ll be hard. And I’ve been predicting he’ll be reelected for a while

IMO…Joe Biden is sooooooo bad, he’s the number one reason I believe Trump will win.