Huffington Post laying off, firing 47 propagandist

Maybe they should learn to build solar panels…or clean bathrooms.

Wish more lib propagandist gets fired…like over at CNN, MSNBC, NYT etc.

2 Likes

They don’t need as many because they’re no longer on the attack. lol

5 Likes

Maybe they can work on the farms and pick fruit… that’s unless illegal immigrants get those jobs first.

8 Likes

Quality.

A RIF!

1 Like

“Journalists” :rofl:

2 Likes

There’s plenty of people who have those degrees.

3 Likes

Dime a dozen…

2 Likes

From the article:

“Yet, when job losses hit closer to home, we are supposed to suddenly care and feel sympathy? Besides, I’m assured that the job market for building solar panels is all the rage right now. Perhaps it’s time for a career change?”

Love it.

Kerry’s misleading framing of potential solar and wind jobs - The Washington Post

5 Likes

Alternative energy jobs are an upgrade from journalism. Everyone should have access to no-cost retraining programs anyway.

1 Like

I bet those 47 wish they could have their vote back. :wink:

4 Likes

They voted for the merger?

IOW…since orange man is gone, less troughs are necessary to feed orange man baaa, baaa, baaad.

Awwwwwwwwwwww. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

A merger happened and people got laid off :man_shrugging:

But please keep up the snark it’s cute :relaxed:

Huff Po is an acquired and easily discarded taste, way too “woke” for my tastes. Haven’t visited there in ages, a few years at least, and don’t miss it a bit. Sort of the Left version of Breitbart.

It has an audience but it is limited. The fact that folks are getting laid off after being bought out is not a great surprise nor does it indicate the site is failing, it just seems to be the standard when things like this occur.

Has anyone noticed that there have been quite a few layoffs in media sources in the last year?
I know that some of it was expected as print media readers switched over to digital sources.
I think that the general public primarily wants honest reports about Covid relief. And now that the election has passed there sill be a loss of readership for the political outlets.

1 Like

Har, har, har! Always good times when Americans lose jobs!

People whose sole purpose in life is to destroy lives.

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :+1: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

what vote affected their job status?