Huckabee Sanders lands where we all expected

Sure. He takes his shots from Judge Nap, Shep, Chris Wallace and the bevy of D guests they have on every day. The other outlets don’t do as much for opposing views.

:balance_scale:

Best to go with the CNN “officials and former officials familiar with the matter have said…”.
That kept the fake Russia conspiracy theory gong for several years.

Maybe being on the outside looking in she will find out how stupid the white house’s attempts to do press releases are.
I wonder if daddy got her the gig?

Better off managing a trailer park somewhere trashy…

Sanders better dye her hair so she can adhere to the blonde bimbo look Fox News prefers.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. And get her to wear that hot pink gloss lipstick. And show some cleavage. Oh baby!!

There was no “fake Russia conspiracy” no matter how many times people repeat that lie.

1 Like

I was talking about her physically not figuratively. Her mouth droops to one side when she talks sometimes like she’s had a stroke.

For all the issues Sean Spicer had, at least he looked visibly uncomfortable telling blatant lies under Trump’s orders. Sarah Huckabee Sanders, on the other hand, seemed to almost take pleasure in lying to the media and the American people. The only time I can remember her telling the truth while being paid by my tax money was when her freedom was on the line, and the irony is that she told the truth about making up lies. It’s as if she had no soul… and that’s the other irony, her deeply religious upbringing.

I hope the loyal Fox News watchers enjoy listening to her fair and balanced opinion. They deserve each other.

1 Like

And what were alllllllllll the other networks doing?

Contributing to the circus by giving Giggles Trump nonstop free coverage. :clown_face:

And coronating another Clinton.

All the other networks were also covering Trump nonstop.

The token Democrat guests and it is just token. E.g. The Five programme is hardly the epitome of fair and balanced.

In the past decade I have watched far more of Fox News than the available alternatives like CNN, PBS etc.

Nice to see you are a regular viewer. This is no accident, FOX is a good production.

Poorly produced content is unwatchable.

:tickets:

I did include a time period of a decade. However, I didn’t articulate why I watched Fox News. Nor did I articulate whether I am currently a regular viewer. For the record I am NOT a regular current viewer.

99% positive

1 Like

Meanwhile CNN hired signs fired FBI Andrew McCabe to join other 2 corrupt individuals Brennan and Clapper.

1 Like