Howard Stern Wants Hospitals To Deny Care To The Unvaxxed

The left really cares about people:

2 Likes

It’s Howard Stern. Who cares?

4 Likes

So only the vaxxed who get covid are allowed in the hospitals? :wink:

4 Likes

Please don’t do that. Howard Stern is not the spokesperson for the left.

1 Like

He is? OK…

That was a joke, I figure you typo’ed. He is not the only lefty saying this crap, & I bet many of the left THINK it. You denying they don’t?

3 Likes

Keyboard slip. Time to get a refill of my drink. Cheers!

1 Like

While it might seem sensible to give consequences to dumb unvaccinated people who then rely on the medical system when they get sick and come to the hospital- we don’t do that with any other category of dumb people who smoke, drink and take drugs who rely on the medical system.

The only difference in my book is unvaccinated people who scream at people not to get vaccinated. I would be fine with them never getting care and I have no problem with them dying. What they are doing is evil.

You got that in there before I could edit.

Is stern still relevant? I say no. Has been.

1 Like

I refer to it as shtick. And sometimes people get tired of it.

3 Likes

I’ll never vote for Howard Stern again.

1 Like

When you have no defense for the stupid. ^ ^ ^ ^

3 Likes

They are still going to go with it’s all the unvaccinated since the definition of unvaccinated keeps changing. Two shots is not enough to be holy and virtuous anymore. Gotta booster.

I expect that to change also once numbers don;t keep supporting the narrative.

2 Likes

Omicron is a real bitch. And I think that we are going to find that a whole bunch of vaccinated folks are dropping their guard a bit and allowing the virus to spread at increasing rates.

I have a story about being in Ireland. In 1983 I was in Cork and after dinner went to the bar to have a few pints. Late in the evening two Gents sat on either side of me. And the one guy asked me; "Are you Catholic or are you Protestant "? Which at the time was what I considered the most loaded question on the planet. So I looked him square in the eye and said; “I’m Jewish”. Which was a lie. But it got me out of what was surly gong to be a fight.

Relax, it was a joke. Why would I defend Howard Stern?

I’m going for more than Stern. The point I’m making is the left thinks like this. They do. Stern just mouthed the thoughts in public. He says what they think right now. He’s not the only one, this has been said in some form the last few weeks.

3 Likes

I have no idea. This is why these little things " :blush: " are helpful in certain instances. :wink:

1 Like

Mathematically, that is a certainty. Even if only 5% if vaccinated people got Covid (the original efficacy was touted at about 90%) and 100% of unvaccinated people got Covid, there would be more than 16 times as many vaccinated people with Covid than unvaccinated people with Covid.

1 Like

Right. That role is reserved for Joe Biden.

“… We are looking at a winter of severe illness and death for the unvaccinated – for themselves, their families and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm.”

1 Like