How would Trump be handling the current Ukraine situation?

Now remember what i said the point is being made sans details or nuance.

You must be joking.

3 Likes

Of course i was. I didn’t make that super clear but yes i was joking.

1 Like

Great.

1 Like

This. This is Trump. Good god I can’t believe that man was president. Ukrainians have got to be pretty damn happy that guy is gone.

2 Likes

Trump would have done a better job than the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier administration is doing. Keep your eye on China

2 Likes

I know you are glad President Trump is resting comfortably in Florida before making a comeback.

Let’s go Florida.

Make up something original :joy:. Florida is a great state.

Let’s Go Brandon

Conservatives will :us: Make :us: America :us: Great :us: Again :us:

Dang it ok
Hmmm

Nodnarb og stel

This entire thread is a waste of time. A lib asked what Trump would have done better. Does anyone even remotely expect libs to accept any response to the question as valid?

3 Likes

Great. Here’s where everybody gets to pretend that Trump would have done better or worse, depending on feelings.

Who cares??

Guess what libs, YOUR guy is sitting behind that resolute desk now. My thinking is maybe y’all should concentrate on who is currently calling the shots.

2 Likes

Where did “a lib” ask if Trump would have done better? It seems I just asked how he would handle it. Projection much?

1 Like

Done. Now tell the cons to stop bringing THEIR guy up in every thread about every current event and we are golden. You are excluded from that btw, which is pretty awesome so thank you (not sarcasm).

Ok, the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier’s talking head, Jen Psaki, said, "“President Putin attacked Ukraine’s right to exist” in his Monday speech, Psaki said. "He has explicitly threatened war unless his extreme demands are met. "

What does “Don’t join NATO” mean with some right to exist notion.

She should have said, Biden’s Ice Cream Cone time may be interupted

Are you feeling guilty? I did not recall you saying anything.

Would Trump have done worse than tell Russia we will not send in troops into Ukraine if they attack Ukraine because Ukraine is not part of NATO, but if Russia does not attack Ukraine now, we may in the future make Ukraine part of NATO and then we can send troops in?

1 Like

Who am I to tell someone what to or not to post. You know it is pretty damn easy to scroll on by any post referencing him right??

2 Likes