How would Mark Cuban fare in a three way race between Trump, Biden, and himself?

Well as you said, he isn’t running, so no need to hear him this time around.

Nope.
So I can’t say if I would vote for him or not.
He does throw a hat in, I expect him to lay out his positions.

Do you think there is still time for a dark horse? That would be something. I’d have a tough time voting for another reality TV star, but I’d give Cuomo a look.

I really don’t. Any Dark horse comes about from one of 3 ways:
A) – They run third party. Most would fall in the Dem category (Cuomo and Cuban). Gives Trump the win
B) – Biden somehow isn’t able to run – Open convention who knows what candidate would come out.
C) – Trump somehow isn’t able to run. This case Pence probably top of the ticket (since he would be president if Trump is somehow incopacitated). Pence has been doing a good job.

1 Like

Cuban is no Perot and will not give the election to the democrat

Yes true dat

Desperately Seeking a Savior.

Yeah…so is Biden…

If there were ever a viable 3rd party with people like Mark Cuban along with other people like those on Shark Tank I would absolutely vote 3rd party!

And what exactly is so complicated about how government works? It’s not exactly quantum physics.

there was a time when i may have thought so too.

It’s actually quite ridiculously complex and extremely boring, even at a local or state level, but especially for the federal government. People don’t constantly compare it to trying to change course on an ocean liner for no reason.

I mean, we’re all here on a political forum full of quote unquote political junkies and most people can’t even wrap their head around the concept of concurrent legal jurisdiction.

But maybe, a smart and self-aware person would realize how important is is to have knowledgable advisors surrounding him, rather than suck-ups and family members.

Nah. Peter Thielen. No billionaires. Thanks.

No third-party entrant would fare well.

And he is a self made Billionaire who makes sure his employees and vendors are paid and can get a loan at any bank in the world. Trump on the other hand…

He’s a phallus with a capital D and IMO…he’ll lose.

A third party candidate like Cuban will do nothing but grantee a Trump Victory.

if he ran as a repiblican you would hear a lot about all those narratives too

1 Like

Cuban would be an alternate outlet for the anti Trump vote. There are no doubt many anti Trumpers who just can’t see Biden as President. Cuban would give them an alternative out.
And thereby guarantee another term for Trump.
Lets face it Democrats…there is no pro Biden vote, only an anti Trump vote.

1 Like