How to Save Football From Extinction?

No, the kids who have been playing youth football have a huge advantage. Not insurmountable though.

The middle school has an A, B and C team for football. Only a couple kids on the A team didn’t play youth football.

That’s where I got my concussion…i was the wedge on return team… the wedge breaker and I hit each other helmet to helmet. Full speed we both went down. Last thing I remember was hopping up and he was still laying there. Neither one of hit the other on purpose…thats not how we played…it was a hard hit that our heads got in on. Neither of us lowered our heads. Shoulder to shoulder contact. Heads got in the way.

Yes. Return game is dangerous

IMO that’s coincidental. It’s just that most of the better athletes start at the youth level. At my high school most of the players on the team couldn’t run around the field twice without doubling over in exhaustion. Youth football is not helping them.

Football is different here in Texas.

Football is a religion in Texas.

The NBA is gonna eventually take over.

Which I think is funny because if any people hate the NFL due to African Americans dominating then they’re really gonna hate the NBA.

1 Like

I love basketball!

I hope it DOES take over.

I want to see e-sports to become more of a thing.