let’s do it right
Thanks, Girl! And World Watcher too!
Since the wiki doesn’t turn itself off, may I recommend that we look out for each other by pointing out if someone has inadvertently left a post in wiki mode?
Wait, you’re saying there’s a way to deal with proverbial “the price of gay” posts?
Thank you everyone who discovered this!
Thanks to all concerned.
There, I think that covered it. hehehe
Thanks to everyone who worked on getting this done.
Hey, it took a long time. But we overcame. We made it happen.
If we did this, we can Make America Great Again.
Where da wiki? Ahh Kden!!
Wish I could get the wrench too.
Could anyone tell me what my eligibility may be for editing
I could sure use that wrench every now and then.
I wish to acquire me precious…Lol
I was working for me, but now it’s gone. Don’t know what happened.
So…how does one get editing privileges?
Ask one of the mods to bump your user level… or get to level 3 the old fashioned way by… reading a lot of posts, or something.
Yeesh, how many do I have to read. I’m up over 24K.
To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…
- must have visited at least 50% of days
- must have replied to at least 10 different topics
- of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
- of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
- must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
- must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
- must not have been suspended
I think you could probably just ask Snow, and he might bump your level. I remember he did that for some other people.
Yeah, I think I’ll ask him. I don’t think I gave out 20 likes in 10 years at the old boards, lol.
I don’t give out TOO many likes. However, I found out there’s a badge that you can earn if you give out 50 likes in 24 hours. I earned that badge.
Lol, nice. I’ll start by liking your post.