How to achieve single party rule in 4 easy steps

Trump is broke and living on credit.

But his DOJ did work to intercede on behalf of Turkey and Halkbank for breaking Iranian sanctions.

So I guess he does it for free.

Well. Comey wrapped up his investigation by proving Hillary was guilty then, saying she would not be charged.

Barr slow walked his investigation and they are allegedly still investigating.

Any other questions?

But I do agree with you that they suck.

remember though, they don’t think they survived 8 years of Obama.

Maybe you should ask them what “they think” before jumping to some lame assed conclusion? I’m right here. Ask me about Obammy. You might learn something.
:+1:

fine then… “some” think.

And some of your people think that asking for a correct answer to a math problem is white supremacy. Why focus on the lunatic fringe?

1 Like

my people? I’m right here, maybe you should ask if those are “my people”.

Republican policy is pretty unpopular. That’s why trump ran as a liberal populist promising free health care and government intervention to save jobs.

A net worth of 9 million is not stinking rich for an ex-Vice President. Prove that is where his money came from and not from book deals.

Not completely broke. He milked his supporters out of $300 million before he left office

1 Like

And make it as difficult to vote for them as possible once they become citizens.

All this whining and crying…I’m almost looking forward to the house flipping so that it stops :laughing:

1 Like

Dumbest argument for illegal immigration ever.

1 Like

Tell that to 75 million people.

1 Like

No need. They already told me how bat ■■■■ crazy they are. In writing no less.
:grin:

Educators: Making Math Students Show Their Work Is ‘White Supremacy’ (breitbart.com)

Filthy rich? $9 million for a guy who worked into his 70s at his salary is not at all filthy rich.

And back door deals? The dude made the vast majority of his money on an $8mm book deal and $100k corporate speaking engagements post-vice presidency. The only way what you say makes sense is if foreigners paid his book publisher for…reasons.

Finally, Biden was worth $30k in 2009 and was by far the poorest person disclosing finances in the executive branch that year.

If anything, you should be asking what kind of decisions does a Senator make that have him winding up as that poor after spending a million years in office. Probably bought too many 1975 Camaros…guy was 68 and had less money to his name than my 6 year old.

2 Likes

Get the former president…an admitted sore loser, to out of a sense of retribution create a third party, that will split the republican party…and call it…Well the Patriot Party…and the regular republicans will split from the so called patriots…and it will lead to 20 years of Democrat rule. If not more.

2 Likes

So we should have open borders then?

Think of other cost to his supporters. Instead of $ for food, education, health care for themselves and families, his supporters spent that their money on trump merchandise, trip to rallies, trip to dc, weekly rallies Still today.

Yeah, official personal worth, might want to look at his family and what they rake in.

1 Like