How to achieve single party rule in 4 easy steps

and there’s your problem. maybe biden is all you said. stopping focusing on him and focus on YOUR candidate. yes biden sucks according to you. fine! put up candidates that appeal to 51% of voters and you win.

Don’t forget the bribes. Need to promise to print up some money too.

Yes they are. There is zero opposition to far left policies among democrats. Maybe Joe Manchin to a small degree. But that’s it. Total unity behind Pelosi, Schumer and Slow Joe. Yes. They are all far left.

1 Like

And your problem will be authoritarian rule. You will learn to hate it. Everybody does.

Is the purpose of such statements to engage in dialogue or just provoke?

Through the front door. Not climbing over the back fence.

2 Likes

Yes agree. But we’re talking about people already and also dreamers.

DACA has to be addressed. “Already here” is different.

A little of both. After four years of being hated and called names based on who I voted for, I’m okay with you guys being on the receiving end for a while. Fair enough?

And yes. All democrats are far left authoritarian, with the possible exception of Manchin. I stand by that. If there are anymore they have taken the 5th.
:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Okay, thanks. I’ll pass.

That would be up to me. If I want to slam libs, including you, the way they slammed me. I certainly will. We’ll see. I have not been deprogrammed yet.
:grin:

Supporting a treasonous president will get people riled up a might.

Tell me about it. Y’all supported Hillary and Biden. Both got filthy rich doing back door deals with foreign countries. You are experts at supporting treason. And Greed.
:+1:

Isn’t authoritarian rule already here? I have to wear a seat belt when I drive!

Trump’s DOJ did nothing about this greed and treason? He had 4 years!

But isn’t the Electoral College a good thing?

And don’t worry. 30% of the country’s population elects 70% of the Senate.

You’ll always have that, and will keep the House in play as well with GOP dominated legislatures gerrymandering their way into a continued voice in the federal government.

1 Like

Trump’s DOJ did lean on the SDNY on behalf of a foreign bank… so that is cool.

2 Likes

They are all “deep state”. That’s how trump deal with problems in his own administration. blame the deep state. Nothing is ever his fault if things don’t get fixed - either dems fault or deep state fault.

trump set himself up to never be at fault.

4 Likes

Trump didn’t enrich himself by granting favors to foreign governments. He was already rich. Your goons did that…so that is cool.

Trump’s DOJ did nothing about their greed and treason? He had 4 years!