How should the investigations end?

By this, I don’t mean outcome. I’m not asking for another boring discussion of the details of the investigation. I’m asking how the Russia Hoax and Hunter laptop investigation should close.

I see two ways:

A Jim Comey type press conference or Bob Mueller report where they go over the findings, how they came to the conclusions and the final result.

Or:

They don’t close them out at all. They simply leave them open forever and ignore them until people forget about it.

Here is how it should end:

A Jim Comey type press conference or Bob Mueller report where they go over the findings, how they came to the conclusions and the final result.

Here is how it will end:

They don’t close them out at all. They simply leave them open forever and ignore them until people forget about it.

1 Like

I doubt they investigated anything. Just like the election. The FBI and DOJ exist to protect govt corruption as far as I can tell. We have BIden on tape bragging about bribing Ukraine over Hunter. But some kid makes a right wing meme and goes to jail…

So they answer is the second choice… It goes away and fake media won’t say a thing.

3 Likes

:+1: :+1:

Wray…is the reincarnation of Comey and it makes me truly wonder, just how deep does this corruption goes?

xMejtFXIBl6ulagSd2

You really think the Trump administration was that incompetent?

Of course you do.
:man_facepalming:
At this rate we’ll be dripping for decades

…said psychofit. :sunglasses:

Don’t be so hard on yourself.

1 Like