How Presidential

He’s talking to you, Roxiebelle, and the rest of his loyal base.

5 Likes

Trumpism’s defense of all bad behavior.

1 Like

…and Pelosi staff, swing district legislators, everyone.

:circus_tent:

When Kerry(a decorated Vietnam War veteran) was running for president, right wing radio focused on the way Kerry pronounced then name of Ghengis Khan while he was testifying before congress as a young man. Nixon in tapes called Kerry the best witness in those testimonies. Kerry, being educated used a more accurate pronunciation of the name. He was made to seem a fool in sound bytes by our honored host and right wing entertainment and "news’ because real Americans say Ghengis.

Then all Democrats are free to respond in Trump’s absurd language? He attacjs them so they must respond. See the problem here?

But everyone outside his base thinks it’s stupid. He’s talking to you.

4 Likes

The flexibility Trump acolytes need to adopt to changing Trump tweets would win the gold medals for gymnastics in this year’s Olympic Games.

Okay, but I’m still not sure what that has to do with this thread.

HE TALKS LIKE US!

:joy_cat:

6 Likes

No flexibility required when “so what” and “whatabout” are the primary justifications.

1 Like

^ Hahahahaha. This is why we can’t have nice things.

1 Like

where’d that TDS “snowlake” thread get to?

1 Like

Derpie derp derp derpie derp.

1 Like

It’s a whatabout. “Ok but libz say stupid stuff too!”

Nonsensical yes, but then so is Trumpism.

1 Like

It must have merged with the “your society oppresses me” thread

2 Likes

Looking for a safe space?

4 Likes

It’s like a child naming all their stuffed animals that misbehaved.

6 Likes

Thanks. Comparing Kerry’s pronunciation to Trump’s tweet is such an incredibly weak comparison that I literally couldn’t figure it out.

1 Like

Absolutely. Doze policies dough.

Sweet Jesus! It was, (albeit confusing to obviously some), a parallel between “Jengiss Kahn” and the characterizations of the President by some here as the Antichrist.
Intellectual disconnect I suppose?