How Picky Are YOU?

And peppers are fruits, while strawberries are not.

Yet for culinary purposes, you might get away with putting strawberries in your cheesesteak, if you put Anaheim chiles on your breakfast cereal you will regret it. (wink).

Here is something ear friendly for you…
Smithsonian announced they have a spot reserved on the shelves for Maxine’s ugly face.
[picture: me…dancing and singing in joy].

I only eat Lima Beans with lots of butter and salt …

I’m not picky at all. There were some things in Taipei that I couldn’t eat but mostly because I couldn’t pick up the little translucent oval shaped sea creatures… or whatever they were. And in my first of many trips to Turkey, the milk (from the cow that the older mother milked across the street) and cookies baked in sheep fat were kinda difficult. But I can eat just about anything in Turkey now.

I wont eat insects or worms either.

I think being a little picky is a good thing. I will never eat foods with certain consistency. I never eat the darkened tip of the banana, I don’t eat soft apricots, peaches, apples. Figs and walnuts are taboo. for me.

:thinking:

Never used ketchup? I think that is a rarity that has no rival. But I can see where it would not be necessary. Some French fries taste a lot better without ketchup.