How Picky Are YOU?

:thinking:

Never used ketchup? I think that is a rarity that has no rival. But I can see where it would not be necessary. Some French fries taste a lot better without ketchup.

Yep, don’t like ketchup, but love spaghetti sauce. Go figure.

I love ketchup with steak …

I meant steak with ketchup … :yum:

If you are like my daughter, she loves spaghetti with ketchup…ewwww.

So you sit down with a nice T-bone and apply ketchup?

:nauseated_face:

Why would anyone ruin a good steak with ketchup???

A lot of people put it on hotdogs too. LOL, just do your bet to look away.

I love hotdogs and burgers. Ketchup never touches anything…from meat to fries. I am curious about mustard though. I like the smell of it.

A bottle of mustard will lasts forever in my house. My wife hates it and I use it on one sandwich only. It doesn’t kill a hotdog, but it’s not making a big improvement either.

The only things on my sammiches is butter. No ketchup, no mustard, no mayo. I go to an expensive restaurant and get a plain burger. Meat and cheese only. No lettuce, no tomato, no onion.

sounds good to me
thick tomatoey ketchup on a great steak

good ketchup

I’ve long felt ketchup is “just” tomato sauce with added sweeteners (sugar or corn syrup), instead of added savory flavors, (garlic, basil, cheese .)

I’ve never been a fan of honey ham, honey turkey, sweet bbq sauces etc., so, not surprisingly, I have limited use for ketchup.

1 Like

I love ketchup on French fries …

Try mayonnaise, (or bas. vinegar, or cheese, or beef gravy, or A-1, or just salt when they are super-hot, or taco meat, or . . .)

Ketchup on fries is okay, but there is a WORLD of other possibilities.

Agreed. I get made fun of everyday because I don’t like bbq beef/pork/chicken.

I, like you, don’t like ‘honey’ anything.

I cannot tolerate or eat anything spicy. EVER. My nose will be running.
I only eat my beef ground.
I don’t like BBQ.
I don’t like my alcohol strong. I can’t even sip beer or any other hard liquor. I can do weak, sweet wines.
I don’t like the texture of cauliflower. I read this documentary regarding smoking and dipping and heard it can cause a condition called “cauliflower tongue” where the tongue feels hairlike- like the papillae on a cat’s tongue. That kind of ruined cauliflower for me. I just can’t get over the sickening, bristly feeling and remembering that documentary.
I think that is all my food sensitivities…