How much longer are we going to pretend Biden is President?

I see many libs have not got their talking points and have not responded yet. They will try and tell us how telling him to say hello and sit in bold letters is like any note cards presidents get.

1 Like

They’re probably still crying about the fact that they can’t manipulate women into murdering babies anymore. :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you for expressing your personal opinion. Everyone has one of those.

No more get out of child support for the price of an abortion card, in some states.

3 Likes

Personal responsibility? Aww maaaaaaaaannn!1! :rofl:

1 Like

Now they want to get the women that didn’t murder their babies in the womb to mutilate the bodies of their children.

Biden is the puppet in chief.

The unelected military/surveillance complex controls the elected government and the vast majority of the media. Trump challenged their authority and lost.

Of course now we have a civil war developing within the deep state. The DOD and Treasury see that the US losing the war in Ukraine and losing the economic war; they are looking for a negotiated settlement. At the same time, the CIA and the State Department are trying to win at any cost, even if that means provoking WWIII.

We may well end up seeing different parts of the US government backing different warring factions in Ukraine. Something similar happened in Syria during the Obama administration.

• Unless your name is Hunter.
1 Like

No it’s worse, they want to also take away the children of women who won’t go along with it.

What happens when the cheat-sheet they give Biden tells him to push the nuclear button?

Who would give that order?

Are you ready to admit it yet?

Who knows? Biden issues contradictory statements from day to day. I doubt anyone would pay attention to a nuclear launch command.

Zelensky issues similarly confusing statements. It is hard to be a good puppet when there are multiple puppet masters.

There is an interesting discussion about the ongoing divides within the deep state starting at 58:30 in this recent video with Robert Barns:

1 Like

Hey…if this turns out to be spot on factual, are you going to admit you were wrong about being a Brandonite?

Biden: America is a nation that can be defined in a single word “rznafttin”. . . .

3 Likes

Watch the video on full screen. It’s not photoshopped but I get why y’all need to desperately believe that.

In all honestly it would probably be better for Biden to come out and say he hasn’t been president for the past year and a half and he is now taking over.

…but admit that it’s co-with Obama.

Sorry, I did my homework when he started to run as an Independent.

HBDS is real.

Push the…… you know, THE THING!

1 Like