How much influence does China have on US politics?

Look it up. We ain’t your own personal google. :roll_eyes:

Was I talking to you?

So you would like him executed though he hasn’t been charged with a crime?

Yea. I mean the virus came out in late 2019 and early 2020. Why didn’t someone in charge in USA break the news wide open. Expose China for what it did. I wonder who was(is) in charge.

Wrong speaker and it was a rhetorical question. I’m aware it hasn’t been admitted yet but IMO…it’s a real possibility.

1 Like

It’s a health issue and the institution “in charge” would logically be the WHO. They were bz lying with China until January 21/22nd that “there’s no evidence of person to person transmission”. If this is news to you, you’re opinion isn’t of much value.

1 Like

Ok. That’s January. It’s December - almost 11 months later. We do have CIA, FBI, Pentagon, Covert Ops. Biggest military and intelligence budget in the world. I guess you’re right. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING we could have done to find out. Am I right?

You were the one who framed it “late 2019 and early 2020”. Now you’re moving the goalposts again proving your opinion isn’t of much value.

I said “If he’s found guilty” which he will have to be criminally charged

Did you not read the posts. Were you incurably triggered by one particular fragment? Did you miss “… if found guilty”.

1 Like

China doesn’t have to destroy us, we’re doing a fine job on our own.

When your enemies are self destructing and devolving into tribalism keep your troops at home.

So is this the new standard, that we can’t form an opinion until the entire legal process has run it’s course?

They have been since Feb/March. Where have you been hiding?

The press decided to blame Trump rather than The Chinese who we now know had their first cases as far back as October and hid it from the world for more than two months.

The first clue should have been their refusal to let the WHO and CDC pandemic response teams into China once the news began leaking out like a flood that there was a new SARS like epidemic going on in China in December.

When they then went on to refuse to release any genetic material or the genetic code for the virus for weeks and weeks it should have been another strong clue.

I sincerely doubt the virus was created in a lab or that it was intentionally released but China intentionally hid the outbreak and the severity of same as long as they could while exporting it to the rest of the world.

First to get it, first to recover and when China’s Dec Oil imports cratered it should have sent a huge signal that something was very, very wrong there.

China knew their economy would be devastated by the virus but counted on recovering first and taking advantage of the rest of the world with price gouging for essential supplies to deal with the virus and laughed all the way to the bank while the rest of the industrialized world continues to struggle with it.

It’s a closed, communist country. We don’t get to operate freely there you know.

What we know now isn’t of much value to us a year ago.