How Mexico would indirectly fund improved border security with no change to US law or treaties

No they don’t, it isn’t as though they would all be removed overnight.

Cool. But that doesn’t mean Mexico is paying for the wall.

So you knew Trump was lying and you still supported him?

Just a reminder that the wall will never be built.

How does that result in Mexico paying for the wall?

Really… removing 10-20 million people from certain industries while the nation is at full employment will have little to no impact?

Sorry… that is magical thinking.

If only you understood the meaning of the term, “full employment”… .

800 miles of it already has been.

You seem to be having an argument with yourself.

And Mexico loses it’s biggest revenue stream.

I’m ok with that.

We can also pay for the construction, maintenance, and staffing by putting a high tax on the remittances from the remaining illegals until they are removed.

Whose taxes will pay for the wall?

You might have missed the topic of the thread.

I do understand the meaning of full employment… do you?

Even illegals working with fake SSNs have Social Security and FICA withheld, but can never collect SS or Medicare - so they’re generating a profit for those programs.

I didn’t write it.

Most illegal immigrants who are employed are in this situation, including illegal immigrants working for fat donald.

But as surely as the Monkees inspired the Beatles, you are responding in it right now.

That was once the case, it is no more.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/illegal-immigrants-could-receive-social-security-medicare-under-obama-action/2014/11/25/571caefe-74d4-11e4-bd1b-03009bd3e984_story.html?utm_term=.c7f5e19d35f7

I have a client that actually specializes in helping illegals apply for and get Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and does their taxes for them so they get the biggest return possible.

The secret service isn’t after illegals, the article is a lie.

Even your article notes that a condition of obtaining those benefits is being “lawfully present,” and paying into them like everyone else.