How many people will die as result of biased coverage of the Chauvin trial?

This right here is enough to make him guilty in my book. That being said, should he be found Not Guilty and there are riots - the people doing the rioting need to be treated like the rioters’ on January 6th are being treated.

Failing to render aid is not murder. Floyd had a level of Fentanyl and other drugs in his bloodstream that are consistent with a lethal drug overdose. The drug dealer who allegedly supplied the drugs plans to plea the fifth to avoid self incrimination for murder:

If the dealer could reasonably face prosecution for the murder of Floyd from a drug overdose, logically there is reasonable doubt that Chauvin’s knee was responsible for the same murder. The prosecution’s case is collapsing from what I see. Will the mainstream media report ever report that?

Or will they claim racism by the jurors and the legal system if the verdict goes “the wrong way”?

Nah! Holding someone down after being unresponsive and refusing to let an EMT help is way more than failing to rend aid.

1 Like

As I said before the trial started…it doesn’t matter if he’s convicted of 1st degree murder or he’s found innocent, buildings will burn and stores will be looted…PERIOD.

Is that as baaa, baaa, baaad as…hate speech? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Yes, we a have a trial going on in a courthouse surround by barbed wire fences in a city that as suffered massive damage from extensive riots from angry mobs. The jurors know that their lives and property are in grave danger if they are identified as voting against conviction.

My guess is that hung jury is the most likely outcome, since there are likely to be some jurors who will be too afraid to vote not guilty regardless of the actual evidence.

If the Chauvin is not convicted, the next logical step will be Democrats returning to their earlier practice of finding a rope and a tree when they need to assure Jim-Crow-style anti-racism “justice”.

I don’t know how a juror could excuse a professional officer, placing his knee on the neck of a man who poses no physical threat, for this extended period of time, that contributed to his death? IMHO he’ll be convicted of manslaughter.

Perhaps the defense attorney will use a demonstration similar to this as part of his closing argument:

I enjoy Crowder’s common sense to the craziness all around us but you and I both know that the person applying the pressure, can use as much of his body weight as he chooses. Notice the man in the video’s head, relative to his knee and then compare that to Chauvin. Chauvin’s head was over and even past the knee where as this man’s head is well back and not leaning over Crowder. He’s not applying the same percentage of body weight as Chauvin did…again…IMHO.

That part will happen.

I literally watched him kill the guy on video. All this internet lawyering means less than nothing when I watched the video of him asphyxiating the ■■■■■■■ guy for eight minutes.

Also you’re making that ■■■■ up about “damage to the neck that would have to be present.” Lord there is nothing a cop can do that will make you guys go, this is a bit much.

2 Likes

This… ^^^

Unless they arrest someone that “felt threatened” and was "defending themself " with a gun.

1 Like

Absolutely.

First thing I thought of was that the threat wasn’t even thinly disguised.

Worse than any simple Capitol trespass charge…much worse.

Damage to the neck is supporting physical evidence that should be present.

How many still think his hands were in his pockets?

I can just watch the video of the dude kneeling on his neck until he dies, as he begs for his life.

I love that you guys are literally pretending there’s not a ■■■■■■■ video of this guy kneeling on his neck until he dies.

2 Likes

Well if there isn’t soft tissue injuries or a subdural hematoma on his neck on the ME report, clearly we didn’t see this dude kneel on his neck until he asphyxiated.

I really didn’t think this could get dumber than if you can talk you can’t asphyxiate.

1 Like

Picture says it all. How people are defending this creep is unbelievable.

1 Like

No. You saw him kneel on it.

Just not with enough force to cause the effect that occurred.

Yeah he must have died of asphyxia given from the Hypoxia Fairy. Unrelated.

Do you guys hear yourself

1 Like

What was he dying from prior to being on the ground?