How many months until a Measels outbreak in Italy?

I was in the middle of a two paragraph response and then it refreshed and disappeared. ■■■■ this damn forum and it’s nonsensical ghosts in the machine…Let me reiterate what I was saying. Vaccines good, Jenny McCarthy full of crap…Genetics is more the cause than anything else. MMR vaccine may simply cause a mutation on a protein. Most of the experts in autism lean toward this explanation. Not that MMR causes Autism.

2 Likes

No seriously…I seem to remember him saying something about it at one of the GOP debates.

Yep, age of the parents is the most significant factor in autism risks iirc. More specifically the age of the father, older sperm = more mutation risk.

And, strangely, an age-gap between parents can increase it as well.

I lost the first post due to the refresh bug as well, fun times!

He does not.

He said something like: “a child goes to get a vaccination and then develops autism.”

I think he was referring to his own son.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/19/anti-vaccination-stronghold-nc-hit-with-states-worst-chickenpox-outbreak-decades/?utm_term=.2a279aced6e0

Similar, no?

And … ??

Thread is about Italy. But TDS reigns, and some people have to use it to say that Trump is afraid of science, and that his son is autistic…

The TDS is almost pathological around here.