How many devastating climate predictions have now been proven false?

We have been tracking planetary orbits for quite a while now using our understanding of physics. Historically, when we see something strange in an orbit we have later found a new planet or moon that accounts for that oddity.

You seem quite eager to discard what our understanding is on orbital mechanics in favor of some great unknown. And this seems quite politically motivated because it is related to global warming. I doubt you would call this into question if it were just about predicting historical temperatures on Venus.

Our galaxy’s movement in relation to objects outside our galaxy over the last few centuries is so freaking small it is insignificant. Not sure why you think it possibly could be a factor in any previous warming. We aren’t talking billions or millions of years.

Are the Democrat Politicians going to force China to improve on their
Carbon footprint?

I only ask, because China’s imprint is worse than America’s.

“Well understood models”?

As soon as they come out with a climate model that actually pans out let us know.

I’m pretty sure years and years back Glenn Beck, had a Global Warming
Scientist on his television show that came out
and said that he knew that Global Warming wasn’t real.

Of course it was only after he said that, got caught for doing so,
and the Democratic Politicians talked with him again, that he retracted his statement.

Any time I’ve ever said this to a Democrat, they don’t deny this, or even try and
disprove it, they simply talk about how Glenn Beck doesn’t have his own television on Fox News any more.

And?..

Does China, or America produce more Carbon emissions as a country?

This is your response to my post about planetary physics/orbits and their effect on climate shifts?

If Global Warming is real, than why didn’t Obama and the Democratic Politicians
tell China that if they didn’t work on how bad their carbon emissions are,
that the Dem Politicians would start doing things like a lot less trade with China?

They had the opportunity to do so. I guess the Dem Politicians don’t really care about
the health of our planet.