How Many Denials Were There?

All civil rights cases start at the District Court level . The Supreme Court is, and will remain, the Supreme Court.

Hearing ads for a class action lawsuit against instagram for harming children lately as well.

Doubtless the Supreme Court will retain its authority to hear cases on appeal. However, as I said, some Dems proposed a bill to hand appeals over to the Appeals Court for DC. I do not doubt that this bill will fail.
There is a thread on the subject.

Disgusting

2 Likes

If Joe believing he is also Jim, Jason and Jerry is schizophrenia…

How is Joe believing he is Jessica not mental?

Maybe you haven’t noticed but the loons on tik tok are now identifying as more then one person, with their alters many times having different genders. I imagine they will pressure the woke psychiatric profession to remove DID as a mental illness soon.

2 Likes

Outstanding!

https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/article/63686/dissociative-identity-disorder-time-remove-it-dsm-v/page/0/1

Shame we can’t read it

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t5:

The hits just keep on comin’

Christopher Polt, an associate professor specializing in Latin literature,

"Valenzuela describes herself as "a bilingual, disabled, neurodivergent Queer Black Latina… "

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Hiring teachers with Christian values is “dangerous” but the beliefs of a freak such as herself are “fine”.
:roll_eyes:

She is obviously playing for the opposite “team” as Christians.

It never ceases to amaze me how little it takes…

A good long game strategy is to spread discord in your perceived enemy’s population.

3 Likes

“Drag queens are the Marines of the queer movement,” he added.

I KNEW it!

2 Likes
3 Likes

It’s working Crits!