How Many Denials Were There?

Unreal, from your article.

He went on to attack the idea that children shouldn’t be exposed to “sexuality,” claiming that “such a view is a very white, Christian, upper-class, cis-gendered, and hetero-centric.”
William “Willy” Villalpando said “Queerness” and “sexuality” needed to be discussed in classrooms.

2 Likes

He looks like everyone’s image of a child molester.

2 Likes
1 Like

Math is racist

3 Likes

:rofl: Home of the Frankfurt School. Crit Command Central

“We enter the profession of medicine with appreciation for the opportunity to build on the scientific and humanistic achievements of the past. We also recognize the acts and systems of oppression effected in the name of medicine. We take this Oath of service to begin building a future grounded in truth, restoration, and equity to fulfill medicine’s capacity to liberate,” the oath begins.

“I promise to self-reflect diligently, to confront unconscious prejudices, and to develop the skills, knowledge, and character necessary to engender an inclusive, equitable field of medicine,” the students chant in another portion of the oath.

Chant. Oh the religiosity!

Going to have to have a chat with my physician at my next physical about “medical equity”, if she supports it she will have lost me as a patient. I have no use for a racist doctor.

1 Like

I don’t get this issue … if a doctor is not administering medical treatment equitably, they are violating their Hippocratic Oath as it is already written.

1 Like

I don’t think you know what equitable means in this instance. Equitable is what led them to deny seniors first crack at the vaccine and why it went to “frontline workers” instead, old people being too white.

Part of the reason for this, according to a CDC report, is to mitigate and racial and ethnic “health inequities.” Older Americans are disproportionately white, whereas the essential worker category includes a larger percentage of racial minorities and low-income people.

"Older populations are whiter, " Harald Schmidt, a professor of ethics and health policy at the University of Pennsylvania, told The New York Times. “Society is structured in a way that enables them to live longer. Instead of giving additional health benefits to those who already had more of them, we can start to level the playing field a bit.”

You want to sign up to level the ole playing field?

1 Like

And note all these doctors groups saying our health care is racist, anyone ask them how many doctors, admin and management in health care got fired for being racists?

Amazing

1 Like

Maybe if they just injected white people wit live flu every year, that would even out the death rate?

Working good

1 Like

Why do people who rally against racism the loudest seem to understand what racism is the least?

1 Like

Cant see how it merits law enforcement involvement, would have been handled by the crew cut assistant vp in my day. Yes it’s bad but also yes, elementary school.

1 Like

Close to home?

Out of the mouths of babes

2 Likes

You go girl!

And the door is being flung wide open for civil rights law suits for unequal application of the law based on identity.

1 Like

Why do you think some Democrats are proposing a law to take civil rights cases away from the Supreme Court and move them to District of Columbia courts?

3 Likes