How Many Denials Were There?

3 Likes

Ugh, Boise.

The armpit of Idaho.

Gee, denying the existence CRT is part of implementing CRT? I don’t know anyone around here who would use such a deceitful tactic.

3 Likes

the issue of education, schools inserting political messages in lessons is a problem that “does exist. It is real. So, again, I don’t know why Democrats do this to themselves.” And “textbooks are written by a certain type of people…the type who would” put things about racism in math books.

An unexpected ally…

3 Likes

But but but show me the actual lesson plans that say CRT. You can’t! …any guess who is saying that right now?

3 Likes

We’ll know before the sun sets.

:rofl:

“ethnomathematics”

:rofl: dumbasses

https://janneyschool.org/principal/letter-from-the-principal-136/

Slide 5 should do it.

The Janney Elementary School is a public elementary school from Pre-K through 5th grade. A part of the District of Columbia Public Schools, it enrolls approximately 740 students.[

Slide 13 is a beaut too.

And where, pray tell, did principal Dani go to college?

Any guesses? Come on guess…

Teachers College, Columbia UniversityMaster of Education - MEd Educational Leadership and Administration, General2009 - 2010

Yep! The Home of the Fighting Frankfurters!

“We hope you all had a wonderful time with family and friends during the Thanksgiving break!

WHAAAT? That’s downright culturally insensitive! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

In the country’s capitol. Can’t wait to see the denials of this one.

I’m sure that company sold just the one slide show…

Anybody know what Transformative CASEL is?

Yoohoo you know who…

Who in your family has racist beliefs? Do you think you can change their
ways? What is your strategy for dealing with them?

When did you stop beating your wife? type of question.

No wonder we all can’t get along. Some don’t want that to happen and must continue to divide.

1 Like

Aka “loaded question”

Used of course to set up a kafkatrap to accuse of white fragility/rage.

1 Like

:musical_note: Oh where oh where can my special friend be… :musical_note:

Standing Ovation to the school for quickly getting rid of her. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes