How Many Denials Were There?

Put a live stream camera in every classroom

1 Like

We’re not doing it, and to prove it you can’t see what we’re doing.

2 Likes

Yeah, but that would cost a pretty penny. Who’s going to pay?

Not expensive. This one is 25 dollars.

https://www.amazon.com/blurams-Wireless-Security-Detection-Two-Way/dp/B07YB8HZ8T/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=home+monitor+camera&qid=1644104218&sr=8-4

The bandwidth? Maintenance?

I would not mind cameras in the classroom but not for the purposes of spying on kids. Just for security use. Just like police body cameras

Bandwidth lol. You think schools have metered internet connections?

1 Like

Not for spying on students, for spying on teachers and content of school curriculum.

2 Likes

Could also just do an audio feed.

This isn’t your area. You have no idea how much bandwidth is necessary to stream live video to potentially thousands of parents.

Then comes storage.

Most Schools have a worse connection than I do at home.

This isn’t 1975.
Video compression. We don’t need high resolution images. We need audio.

Like I said, all you need is audio, probably not a good idea to video stream kids anyway.

Audio would be easier. Video is a non-starter.

I think having audio is a bad idea. Every parent who barely graduated high school will have an uninformed opinion.

1 Like

And yet they are allowed to determine who runs the country. Return to voter tests?

There we go.

2 Likes

Still not getting who works for who.

Recorded by students. Did this ignorant-assed teacher barely graduate high school? Her opinion is obviously uninformed.

2 Likes

Ooh a Gabriel Marquez fan? Commie lover! :joy:

Doesn’t matter.

A plumber technically works for me if I pay them… however I don’t know plumbing so telling a plumber how to do his job is… not wise.

Further… if one parent wants a teacher to teach about… I don’t know “how the confederacy won the war” does that parent get to change the curriculum for everyone else?

1 Like

Gabriel García Márquez was not a communist.

It was a bit of a joke but.

Did you ever belong to the Communist Party?

`

`I belonged to a cell for a short time when I was twenty, but I don’t remember doing anything of interest. I was more of a sympathizer than a real militant. Since then, my relationship with the Communists has had many ups and downs.