How low can Joe make it go?

Guys you are wasting your time trying to convince that one kookfringe lib of the value of a physical barrier on the border. That person has decided he/she knows more than our border officials who actually planned and wanted the wall.

The simple reality is that pre Biden our border was in good shape…the #s on the border were under control for a variety of reasons.

Biden chose to undo everything that was working and has left us with a crisis level disaster at the border. Perfectly good materials that we the taxpayers funded have been left to rust in the weather, we the taxpayers spent millions and millions more to pay contractors to not build the wall…

The liberals position on this border situation is indefensible…that border is perhaps the single grandest example of failed government policy in our lifetimes…personally I think it’s an impeachable failure by the idiot in the White House and certainly by our failed DHS director MR mayorkas.

Biden’s intentional border failures cannot be defended.

Full stop.

4 Likes

All of which slows them down and provides more opportunity to apprehend them.

If Democrats thought the illegal invaders would vote ‘R’ they would have National Guard troops with machine guns lined up waiting for them.

As for the “walls don’t work” crowd, the occasional athlete may scale the wall but that can easily be managed. What it will stop are the hordes of thousands in the caravans and that is why Democrats oppose it. Democrats don’t want the wall precisely because they know it does work.

2 Likes

Did Biden take down wall parts? Why would the completely parts of the wall be working under Trump and then not under Biden?

"Trump may also claim that Biden’s unique border policies explain why the wall failed. But Biden doesn’t have any unique border policies. He’s maintained virtually everything that was in place when Trump stood in front of the wall in January 2021 and declared victory. He continued to expel as many asylum seekers to Mexico as Mexico would take (even larger numbers in absolute terms than Trump). But the numbers are even higher than before the expulsion or Remain in Mexico programs were in existence in 2018 and 2019. The wall just has not done anything. This recent article on Border Patrol agent complaints under Biden doesn’t even mention the wall. "

https://www.cato.org/blog/border-wall-didnt-work

No. I just know Libs are the only people on earth who can’t figure out that going through an empty space is much easier than climbing a wall.

1 Like

A conspiracy theory. And I thought Hispanics we’re turning Republican?

“The Trump border wall failed for all the predictable reasons. Immigrants used cheap ladders to climb over it, or they free climb it. They used cheap power tools to cut through it. They cut through small pieces and squeezed through, and they cut through big sections and drove through. In one small section in 2020, they sawed through at least 18 times that Border Patrol knew about in a month. They also made tunnels. Some tunnels were long, including the longest one ever discovered, but some were short enough just to get past the barrier.”
https://www.cato.org/blog/border-wall-didnt-work

The dim witted dumbassery on display in this thread is both comical and just plain laughable…

1 Like

I thought you were calling the immigrants lined up in the photo “libs”? Are you claiming these people trying to cross the border are libs because more of them are trying to climb the wall instead of going through an empty space? :confused:

AND, they’re not wearing masks. Why aren’t Libs screeching about all these super spreaders entering the country and being dispersed all over?

1 Like

They’re outside.

Dude I’m going to share with you a simple reality. No matter what points are made in this thread you will respond with some new goofball set of questions.

Ignoring the simple reality that since Biden’s inauguration our southern border has become an unmitigated disaster.

Every policy and program that was working has been dismantled by Biden, mayorkas and company. Wall sections left half finished have been turned into monuments to government stupidity as the illegals and cartels use the infrastructure originally intended for border wall construction for their own purposes.

The southern border is a disaster…Biden mayorkas Harris and company are the reason.

And no I’m not wasting my time answering your stupid questions as you try to change the subject extend the argument or just be contrary. There is no reason to waste my time.

2 Likes

And I’m sure they all have nice dry, clean masks tucked into their pockets just waiting to put them on. Because they’re so considerate of our laws. I’ll bet they get handed a box of masks when they pick up their free phones.”.

One look at the tubbo’s marching in the caravans dispels the notion most of them would be climbing high walls.

1 Like

Yes, Biden et al have dropped the ball on the border as it has been overwhelmed with more immigrants then they can handle. I’m not attempting to give him a pass on that. But I also don’t think illegal immigrants are the existential crisis to our country some of you think it is.

Any in particular?

Biden is completing the holes.

I’m sorry that differing opinions frustrate you.

Let me know if you need more straw.

Differing opinions are welcome.

Endless blather from someone who’s been shown to have no idea what the hell he/she/whatever is talking about but seems to obviously take pleasure in just being annoying and contrary is something I avoid.

Bye bye then.

1 Like

Saying one welcomes differing opinions from one side of the mouth and then attacking the person with the differing opinions because you don’t like their opinions with the other side of the mouth isn’t really welcoming differing opinions.

Hispanic American Citizens are turning Republican. Unknown people from God knows where will vote Democrat, but thanks for confessing that illegal aliens vote.

1 Like

Quote me where I said illegal aliens can vote.

You actually want to make the claim that tens of thousands of illegal aliens in the caravans climbed “cheap ladders” to scale the wall? You really want to claim that???