How long until stayed, new Biden OSHA rule is out

The NIH admitted it

5 Likes

Believe what you want, just know you are increasingly in the minority.

1 Like

Not true

2 Likes

Supposed break out point was a hundred and sixty feet from a lab doing gain of function on corona virus, sheep, baaa no way it came from a lab. Complete idiots.

5 Likes

States can ban employer vaccine mandates. They could also require that the same testing be applied to vaccinated and unvaccinated employees.

Employers can meet both federal and state requirements with that approach.

2 Likes

There was good evidence of the lab origin from the beginning. The natural-origin myth originated from researchers who were directly involved with dangerous gain-of-function work in Wuhan. It was pushed by corporations with massive business connections to China.

Here is a thread with background information:

Also, if it’s such a grave emergency, one would think there would be lines around the corner to get the vax. Hell, there would be killings because of people fighting in line.

If you haven’t noticed, most of the uproar over this is coming from people who don’t even work. I’ve had to wear a mask at my job since before the mandates even started and you don’t hear me complaining. Then again, my employer pays me well enough I’m willing to put up with it.

Should we tell them about stealth masks?

2 Likes

Libs are always the last to admit. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yes, how many people will die because the federal government is trying to force Americans to get a vaccine they don’t want while people in other countries are waiting for it?

2 Likes

Couldn’t it just be that in order to know you still have anti-bodies, you would have to keep getting blood tests. If you have to get blood tests, why not just get a covid test instead?

Also, the severity of your case of covid makes a difference to the level of anti-bodies you produce.

Just seems like it’s harder to quantify and is not completely understood.

All applicable to the vaccine as well.

2 Likes

Except that the dose level of the vaccine is exact, and the anti-body responses have been studied carefully as well as the efficacy because there are fewer variables.

But hey, go for it - find consistent data on immunity after infection, and prove it’s roughly the same for everyone, then provide a test that proves prior infection, and then count them as immunized until the chance of reinfection drops below an acceptable level.

Are you trying to claim everyone has the same immune response to the vaccine?

1 Like

It’s just not that big a deal.

It’s not raining where I am, stop using your umbrellas!

1 Like

Especially not after working in a clean room for over a decade, but meh.

Especially if you have one of these.

Selling very well I hear.

1 Like

NIH admits it and you still have some people believing TV man instead.

2 Likes