How long before the TSA crack and Airports shutdown

I know. It makes no sense.

Of course they’ll bring up 2013.

Several major differences.

The debt ceiling needed to be raised. It wasn’t just about Obamacare.

Most of Obamacare was already going to start anyway. It wasn’t about Obama trying to extort money for a failed campaign promise. He also didn’t have Obamacare money that he previously hadn’t spent yet…like Trump hasn’t spent border money.

Everyone knew what Obama wanted the Obamacare money for…it wasn’t a blank check.

And this is the thing…give in and Congress is irrelevant. Once you pay Danegeld, you never get rid of the Dane.

Conservatives have complained about the President getting too much power in the past. Now they’re fine with him trying to extort more?

IMO depending on where you live it might be better to drive it.

Not just significantly, a drop of 91%!! Doesn’t that kind of percentage give you pause… Hmmmm… Yuma must be virtually crime free… How many robberies, murders, rapes, etc. were in Yuma County in 2005 and in 2017… Hmmmm… something smells fishy hear… :rofl:

I can’t wait for a Dem POTUS to shutdown the government for UHC. I’m sure all the Trumpsters will gladly support them and chastise the GOP for not going along.

1 Like

Republicans wouldn’t cave I’d Democrats shut down the government to extract concessions. Republicans run on government being broken. They don’t care about human suffering that isn’t their own.

1 Like

Threads on here prove your point.

Grabbed some data. Methinks there’s some shenanigans afoot:

Violent Crimes per 100,000 vs. number of law enforcement personnel

https://imgur.com/Q19nugw

I would look at it like a partial border shutdown.

Walmart is advertising 90,000K a year driver jobs. They have a different sort of crisis, lack of drivers.

:children_crossing:

Hmmmm…

Safer than 15% of US Cities…

Trump wil end up being the greatest gift ever given to the democrats.

1 Like

How long does it take to recruit and train a TSA screener? It is against federal law for any operator of commercial aircraft to operate that aircraft with anyone on board who has not been screened by TSA.

You are two steps ahead of partial border shutdown.

:children_crossing:

Easy enough to fix. Get Dr. Know to the bargaining table or start booking steamers across teh oceans…I don’t care which.

:ship:

Which is exactly why Democrats can’t cave to Republicans. A lot of Americans need to be exposed to their game.

If this goes into next weekend, then Hartsfield-Jackson is going to be an absolute nightmare and that’s one event you do not mess with.

I have TSA pre check and Clear (I travel a bit) and ATL was the worst I’ve seen it even a week ago.

Sherriff Wilmot said it…it must be true.

Add in an extra quarter million in a 48 hour period and it’s going to be a blood bath.

Changing my connector to Minneapolis for my next trip.

It most definitely will. I mentioned that earlier in this thread. That’s going to be true test. God forbid if the TSA’s decide to use that day and Sunday night after the game as some sort of sickout.

Oh yes…it will be a blood bath, from the airport terminals to the rental car facilities.