How is reducing the number of people that ICE can house a good idea?

so your issue is that people are calling the attacker a Trump supporter?

Ooh, tell me more!

Are you SURE the person who pulled the guy away was a Trump supporter?

Come on…if you’re gonna go all in…go all in…:sunglasses:

Tomorrow…tomorrow…there’s always tomorrow…it’s only…a day awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Definition of vicious
1a : dangerously aggressive : savage
//a vicious dog

**b : marked by violence or ferocity : fierce **
//a vicious fight

2 : malicious, spiteful
//vicious gossip

3 : worsened by internal causes that reciprocally augment each other
//a vicious wage-price spiral

4 : having the nature or quality of vice or immorality : depraved

Yes it was.

1 Like

Oh give me a break with this sheep routine. Coming from a person who buys into almost everything the right pushes out. Everything trump says and excuses it away…

An attack happened ans while there is varying degrees of an attack…the reporter was attacked and instead of denouncing it just like you didnt with Charlottesville you make excuses…

3 Likes

he obviously was assaulted (swore at) and battered (shoved) while doing his job as a cameraman for the BBC.

vicious is the eye of the beholder.

Allan

I wonder how much different this conversation would be if an AOC supporter pushed Rush Limbaugh.

Now the truth…he shoved him and said ■■■■ the media. Why must it be completely reworded to such an exaggerated level…that it then becomes a lie…it no longer truly depicts what happened? The answer is because it then becomes sheople food for all of the sheople to eat. Are you really that hungry?

me. you are obviously have me confused with someone else.

I stated the facts of the case (assault and battery)and the point of contention between you and the some media (vicious).

Not sure how I can be confused as I clearly stated the facts of the case.

Allan

1 Like

Might want to solve the overcrowding problem before people like me that want to abolish ICE become more numerous.

Yep…gotta always leave the audience wanting more…

The man wished to deliberately harm another person.

That is the actual definition of vicious.

It’s not. All it would mean is more catch and release.

People try to cross the border, get caught, no place to house them during the processing, so they get released. They try again and again, until they successfully evade capture. Which will just increase the numbers of illegals making it into the US, which is exactly what the Demcorats and corrupt buisness owners want to happen.

Why do we need ICE agents, when drones can fly over
Illegals, and refugees, and catch them on Camera!

Maybe the drones, can have a little mic in it also, and
say stop there! and then watch as they cross the border,
and jump fences, and commit crimes.

As long as they make it to Sanctuary cities those illegals committing
crimes will be safe. But who will be safe from them?

We in the deep state already have plans, don’t worry.

You don’t solve overcrowding with letting illegals free into our country, you solve overcrowding by increasing the number of detention centers, immigration judges, and streamlining the process of removing these people.
If Democrats want open borders then they should honestly just say if you run the gauntlet you’re home free and put that in a separate bill.
The funding bill needs to be a clean bill without their open borders garbage in there.

1 Like

Do not get me wrong my friend. I do NOT condone illicit behavior. The description of the act was way over the top…IMO and purposefully so…again IMO to antagonize their audience. I also believe the individual was not a Trump supporter but instead a plant…in which to give Trump supporters a bad name. Today I learned, the El Paso police department don’t even know the perps name. Now tell me…that wasn’t intentional?

It forces them to release illegals if they have no place to put them.

They pushed the Russian collusion lie so this is probably their standard to fabricate stuff.