How is reducing the number of people that ICE can house a good idea?

An attack doesn’t count unless it draws blood?

It can’t be “incredibly violent” (which is what was stated, one time, by the reporter’s colleague. Nowhere was it repeatedly characterized as VICIOUS) unless someone goes to the hospital?

What the hell is wrong with you?

It was another sheople food lie…that’s what’s wrong with me. Now I have to listen to sheople tell me just how baaaaa, baaaaa, baaaaad this vicious attack was.

was the Cameraman attacked or not?

There’s no one saying that except the caricatures in your mind.

You should get that looked into.

The camera man was shoved…now label it just that.

shoving someone is assault which is an physical attack.

What it isn’t is…a vicious attack.

That is a matter of personal opinion.

Deflection from support for a really poorly thought out original post complete.

Attempt to brand the ICE bed cap request…that isn’t even in the final compromise… as “insidious support for open borders” fails…move on to attempt to mischaracterize reporting on an embarrassing event.

Been a fun thread so far. What deflection will come next?

1 Like

It’s a matter of the truth vs a lie.

Weird.

what adjective do you suggest we use?

Going back to the original thread on the shoving story, my guess is this is going to be dropped into quite a few threads so a new idea can be subtly (or not so subtly) floated that the attacker was a plant from “Trump’s enemies” and the “lying lib media” is exaggerating the story so the plant can be successful in embarrassing Trump.

Hence…why the victim wasn’t really hurt and why the attacker hasn’t been identified yet…all part of the “plot”…

What better thread to start doing that in than a thread where an “open borders” conspiracy angle was attempted and immediately failed?

Another day in CEC-land…what it must be like to actually think like this…

1 Like

Are you guys reading this?

I certainly don’t think our esteemed host would agree with this post if someone attacked him but it didn’t result in stitches or blood. I don’t think our esteemed host would agree that any journalist, or opinion person for that matter, should be roughed up. I think this post is in direct conflict with what Sean Hannity believes.

2 Likes

Yes…it was a very “weird” lie but what it wasn’t was…a vicious attack.

First…get the noun right. It was a shove.

Really. If it happened to you at your place of work? If it only stopped because another man intervened and dragged the attacker away kicking and screaming?

The funny thing about this deflection from the OP fail?

El Paso was several days ago.

That means 99% of Americans have forgotten about it already and moved on.

1 Like

Did you notice the hat the “another man” was wearing? That…was a Trump supporter. Here’s a question, did you ever even once hear that in a report?

so if I come up to from behide and shove you is that assault?