How I would Rig the Election if I were the Democratic Party

100% honest serious question.

have you ever seen a F35?

1 Like

You can’t. It’s like invisible.

It’s Amazonian technology that Wonder Woman shared with that Lockheed woman.

My favorite part is when he’s telling the Navy pilots about it. :rofl:

Trump makes Bush Jr look like a scholar.

2 Likes

I believe the original F-117 Nighthawk used Amazonian tech but the F-35 is utilizing upgraded Wakandan technology

1 Like

He thought that the last name of the CEO of Lockheed Martin was . . . Lockheed. I loved how she subtly looked around like, Is this guy for real?

God, he kept repeating the same line in different locations.

How is this utter moron our president?

1 Like

Your statement does not compute. Pro democracy and pro ethics are opposites. The Founders of these untied States knew that Democracies are evil, because they don’t protect the Individual’s Rights. By definition, evil = UNethical. Besides, if the Democrats are so ethical, why didn’t they throw Obama out of office when he violated our Rights by signing the “Affordable” Care Act, which basically treats people as if they are OWNED by the Government by acting as if our bodies are the responsibility of the Government to maintain?

Not only did the Democrats go for my idea, but they went for it multiple times before in past elections before I have it to them. The Democrats are political geniuses.

I bet that if I could snap my fingers a make the results of the last election change to what they would be if there was zero voter fraud, the Republicans would still control the House of Representatives.