How Has "the resistance" Helped Our Country During trump's Presidency?

To this?

With whom has my credibility been completely destroyed? You?

I have heard that the President owes nothing to people who didn’t vote for him so why would the opposite be true?

1 Like

Tax returns? Wall paid for by Mexico? His health plan to replace the ACA? His birth certificate; how do we know he wasn’t born in Germany like his dad?

What a minute!!!

… … Hold the phone!!!

… … … … Is Trump not a natural born citizen because his father was born in another country?
.WW, PHS

1 Like

Perhaps you can say how many bipartisan bills passed by the House of Reps are languishing on M McConnell’s desk?

I was referred to the 6th amendment recently in response to a question I had. Are you able to articulate how your accusations in the post are compatible with the 6A?

As does the House of Reps when it comes to impeaching a president.

So only power matters. Not the country?

Thanks for being honest.

We dont need to do all that. Trumps doing a fine job on his own

It isn’t. You owe him nothing. It’s a choice, ain’t America grand?

■■■■ legislation.

And still you can’t beat him.

1 Like

Perhaps to you. Is it legally passed legislation by the house that the senate is sitting on?

Resist! :fist:

"Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We’re going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

"Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

2 Likes

Sounds like the ingredients of a TRUMP TWEET. :grin:

2 Likes

See midterm elections of 2018.

1 Like

Don’t forget the night of Obama’s inauguration (2009) GOP members from both houses including Paul Ryan, Eric Cantor and also Newt Gingrich met together at the Caucus Room Restaurant here in DC to map out a way to obstruct everything.
Viva la Resistance!

2 Likes

Fight fire with fire. Is Trump the only one who gets to public shame people. If you want to know the truth. Trump threw the first volley. Democrats, Independents and some of us Never Trump Republicans hoped he’d grow out of it. But every day in every way the President works his damnedest to shame someone, anyone who he perceives as a threat. So why shouldn’t those of us who are against Trump, use the same tactics.

I wouldn’t do that here on this forum…not because of the rules, but because while we often disagree, I have too much respect for almost every poster here to publicly shame anyone.

And yet, Betsy Devos still was confirmed as the Secretary of Education. I could not think of a more inept person for the job…having never had one position where she was responsible for any education system. Her only claim to education is that her Amway family donated a great deal of Money to Grand Valley State and other Grand Rapids area colleges. She should have been blocked. And was not.

Indeed. Rick Wilson absolutely nails it here on some of this.

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1217499358779904001

2 Likes

A couple of examples are they have tried to limit the War Power of the POTUS to help prevent another war being started without Congressional authorization. Something I would assume you support. They have also tried to lower the costs of prescription drugs. Again, something I assume you would be in favor of. Both of which are being opposed by Trump* and Republicans.

*3rd Impeached President of the United States

THAT, my friend, is the words of a true patriot :us:

/sarcasm