How Does Disney World Open?

Cycle of Transmissions… Could be a new Epcot attraction.

It remains to bee seen if the much prophesized rebound happens. I haven’t seen any evidence of it.

If we don’t see any rebound the slow start will turn into a full gallop.

Disney will be motivated to be safe number one and fast number two.

I have no easy answers, no one does. We have never experienced a situation like this.

Your attitude illustrates why draconian measures had to be taken and many need to be reintroduced.

That is an absurd notion to wear a mask at a restaurant.

Your attitude assures the spirit of cooperation will go away.

Well we are now only appraching the reopening of the economy so it will be a few weeks if we know we are through the worst of it.

Personally I am not too concerned about becoming infected I worry about inadvertently infecting others who may be far less healthy than me.

As I said i hope we are through the worst but if the virus reemerges with a tighter stranglehold cooperation has to be replaced with enforcement.

Disney could only permit guests with no comorbidities for a few months.

Very true.

The tough talk is over.

Only sugar will work.

The default is the unessentials say fine…Herd immunity now…your mitigation rules are unenforceable.

Then I hope our health system can cope if that happens. I doubt it can but we shall see.

As I said I want to be wrong on this.

It will have to.

We have plenty of respirators now.

This is the stuff that bothers me. Its such a binary choice you make it sound when its so much not.
1- 1st - we will have to respect and local laws. That will involve table seating difference, bar seating difference.
2 - Its not a “all or nothing”. meaning the choice is not be closed, or be open as it was. There is a whole lot of in between. I.E -More ordering from phone. Pay at table. Servers wearing masks. Changing what is on the table to start. Less table tents. Prob add some wipes.
Its not just about “what gets altair1013 back in the door”. Its what gets “The most people coming back in, staff in, everyone feeling comfortable, and taking the correct precautions to protect the staff, the guest, and the company.”

For instance -The law where i am states that Restaurants can do carry out. but a majority of the places added curbside. They didn’t HAVE to. Many people would have still come in to get their food. But it was the RIGHT call.