How dangerous have libs become in our society

You should never run while carrying a Liberal.

2 Likes

Live look-in at the Trumpist who agrees with the OP:

we have been posting here for years, most of us are not going to waste our time here because you don’t want to have a serious debate you just want to “Own” liberals.

This thread is proof why liberals and moderate democrats hide.

:laughing:

we are to busy forcing children to eat salads filled with communism.

3 Likes

What about a flamethrower or a suitcase nuke?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, um - if anything, I’m seeing the opposite. I’ve seen a lot of liberals / moderate democrats replying to this thread. How exactly is replying “hiding?”

I’m not hiding, but I see you’re cowering in the corner. Why is that? World just too complex for you?

1 Like

Hmmm… looking at the 2020 Democratic field… looks plenty visible to me.

Is this meant to be sarcasm? You’ve had nothing but liberals, moderates, and others opposed to Trump in this thread destroying the premise you fallaciously attempted to promote.

3 Likes

Bro, we’re here and not going anywhere.

OP is literally making claims only to upset the Libz, going as far as denying reality to have a chuckle.

1 Like

This is a problem board wide here. Liberals are not the same as leftists. I have been saying this in response to attacks on liberals here for months, or even longer. What many of the Trump Supporters here criticize and fight against is leftism. But I think too often that gets confused with liberalism. One poster here constantly reverts to Venezuelan leftism to describe liberalism in America. That is wrong, and I have spent months trying to progress that point to the point of just giving up.

See like the dude in the video…Owen Benjamin, my sister is a liberal, she’s not a leftist. She ascribes to traditional liberal points of view, but she is not a leftist. I think that this gets confused quite a bit. When you speak of a LIB, or you speaking of them as a Leftist? I get confused…as to why people call others a LIB and it’s is like fighting words have been kicked around. Is that the case.

As someone who has come a bit more to the center since the age of say 49 or 50…I am 53 now, I still do not like Liberalism…but I understand it better and I see some points with clarity whether I support them or not. But if a Lib is what I described it as being above in my question to you Conan, then I think we need to get more clear on what one says. Liberal is one thing…like Owen Benjamin says not necessarily bad, but if a Lib=Leftist…then why don’t we just say leftist? Take the confusion out of the picture…because for years on this board…Liberal and Lib were synonymous with each other. Is that not the case now?

5 Likes

I’ll go one step further - some posters on this board also tend to lump in actual conservatives who don’t support Trump with “libs.” I say that only to clarify the definition of “libs” that we may be working with here. That definition can further cloud the issue.

If that definition is being used, then “libs” could, in fact, refer to liberals, moderate democrats, centrists, AND conservatives.

3 Likes

Really bizarre man…

Been accused of being a LIB way too many times. I don’t understand the ideology of the word at this point. I had spend months being defensive that I have being called a liberal which is the furthest thing from the truth…but now I have taken the word LIB to mean that I hat Trump and that is the only definition I can take as it applies to me and my comments in this community.

2 Likes

Same here. It’s a really wacky use of the term.

1 Like

A classical liberal vs the PC-Intersectionality-identity politics strain that is running through today’s Democratic Party makes the difference.

I adhere to some of the classical liberals beliefs, but not society is a petri dish liberals. I find myself in the middle of a small conservative and a classical liberal. Economic freedom, free speech, and society change comes slow (conservative).

1 Like

I just want some clarification as to who I really am here. My name says Konssurvative1…but that’s only because Conservative1 was actually taken in February of 2003. I know the K seems to throw everybody…but I have a hugely and bigly history of being a strongly big conservative. Yet, since Trump became president, and I found I could not agree with him personally, I have been labeled a liberal and then more recently A LIB. I am having an Identity Crisis. For sure.

2 Likes