How cool! The prettiest girl in Nevada has testicles!

Yes and surrounded by scantily clad cuties. I hope being around all these hotties doesn’t make it too hard on her. (Pun intended)
:grin:

Miss USA doesn’t. If you don’t like it don’t watch it.

Yep. Bush league stuff.
:wink:

Dial it back.

I’m sure you think that some one-off incident somewhere, the specifics of which you were careful to leave out, somehow applies to everyone posting in this thread because reasons.

I’d love to see some consistency of logic here.

Okay for a man to identify as a woman but show himself in a spa.

Gasp! A child shouldn’t be subjected to a beauty pageant!

Okay. Party pooper. My next joke was even better.
:wink:

Death by anecdote and the slippery slope is the new right wing “logic”.

2 Likes

How are those statements logically inconsistent?

1 Like

As we can plainly see, the slope is indeed slippery.

Right. Now that the glass ceiling is getting shattered, they should have a competition for the best female manger.

The winner gets the Miss Management award.

And there can be a special Toastmasters category for the best female orator.

The Miss Speaking award.

The best Tetris player can get the Miss Fit award.

1 Like

Vague, textureless, de-contexted innuendo tends to be.

1 Like

Miss Nevada is a male.

2 Likes

Is this specific enough?

New York City first graders shown cartoon about masturbation - Washington Times

Some woman went to an LGBT spa, saw a transwoman, and freaked out. Some people think it was staged, you don’t go to a well known trans friendly spa, and then freak out when you see a transwoman.

1 Like

Assigned male at birth

It is a big deal to some people. To me, looks don’t really matter but for some people they do.

It’s superficial to me but maybe not to someone else.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Who brought this pageant up and intimated that a beauty pageant was an epicenter of “wokeness” and implied this is why the trans woman won?

Was it a LIB?

99% of the stuff that it is said LIBS are “obsessed over” are brought up and obsessed over…by the right.

1 Like

The beauty of this thread is in the three ‘libs’ all being tragic-view non-progressives just trying to suss out how a dresses-like-a-trollope contest is a conservative hill to die on.

What does this have to do with conservatives?

(Maybe you’re not aware that conservative groups have been opposed to these kiddie pageants for decades.)