How come biden/obama and the vaccinated liberal establish are wearing masks?

No evidence the rates have anything to do with these little cloth and paper masks. It is mostly for show.

Young and dumb vs old and wise.

Allan

92,000 cases in Texas reported since 9/6/2021.

Abbott doing a fine job.

Allan

Also 884 deaths in the same period.

Allan

I figured that would be the go to responseā€¦

1 Like

Well it appears to be a correct statement

Biden: old and senile

The illegals are doing as planned

1 Like

Itā€™s like pouring a glass of water in the ocean. Please provide proof immigrants are causing the current surge.

No wonder he wears a mask. :wink:

2 Likes

The mask is for thee, not for me. :wink:

3 Likes

What do you mean ā€œmay haveā€?

1 Like

Prove that the maskless are causing it.

1 Like

Illegals bring variants from all over the world. Go ahead and minimize it, though.

2 Likes

ha ha ha Prove they are not. Seems that there are news reports of Border Patrol Agents getting sick dealing with these people. some with symptoms and early on some diagnosed with covid.

i am trying to be niceā€¦ You know what I really mean.

1 Like

All four variants were detected in the US before central America. The southern border isnā€™t the issue when it comes to variants.

Because variants cannot be brought across the border? Posters have repeatedly claimed that variants are at risk of developing where many have not been vaccinatedā€¦which would certainly describe much of Latin America.
Now, how good and numerous are labs in Latin America to detect new variants?

By the way, the CDC does not agree with your assessment of first discovery of known variants.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/variant.html

Ohā€¦I seeā€¦you limited the first known source to Central America onlyā€¦leaving out that all four were first discovered outside of the US, including South America. Good try.

2 Likes

Because there is this thing called COVID and PR is important.

There have been numerous variants, not just the four they talk about.