How come biden/obama and the vaccinated liberal establish are wearing masks?

You’re right- no one should ever take these vaccines. They are extremely dangerous.

I think the college football towns are gonna see a big surge in a few weeks.

1 Like

Illegals from 140 different countries that are flocking across the border are exempt from anything. Well if they are smuggling fentanyl they may be delayed a few days.

2 Likes

I think that natural immunity is going to increase and that for the most part, most young people will not realize if they catch anything.

OK we have digressed to nothing… Lets get back to why college students at football games are maskless and do not social distance and the Biden dodo team, also known as the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier Show ( who are vaccinated,) look like idiots.

These people are out and about enjoying their lives like normal, sane humans do:

And these people squeal and gnash to get on that soapbox to tell you how you should be as miserable and submissive as them:

If you have a life, enjoy it. To hell with the little Karens who don’t have one in the first place. :wink:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Well I took the vaccine and will take the booster shot. This may help me not get as sick is if I did not get the vaccine. I also have some
Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine on standby in case I get sick. Ivermectin has worked in India and Japan and cut hospitalization. For sure I do not want to get put on a ventilator.

so liberal progressives are the real karens of the universe. :+1:

2 Likes

And right on queue, they’ll slither across the floor to use a dead guy’s pic for their emotional lib outbursts. :wink:

4 Likes

this was obama at his birthday party… no mask… what an ass.

1 Like

There’s no reason for him to have to wear one though. I totally get why he doesn’t.

2 Likes

I noticed that and they hated him. Some disparaged him on his death like they did Rush Limbaugh. But they will use him as a prop when the mood hits them… Lets face it many, not all, liberal progressives are “Karen hypocrites.”

2 Likes

Crocodile tears are a specialty of many hateful libs. They fell all over themselves to announce every thousandth and ten thousandth WuFlu death, and always followed it up with how it would end up being their path to electing the Kid Sniffer. Now it’s a chant out of muscle memory anytime a deflection point is needed. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

but look at him today with all his bros and sises of the Dimocrat party.

Yep, that’s how normal, sane people hang out too. He is making a great example for everyone else to follow. :wink:

The virus from “C H I N A” that may have been partially funded by grants from the Faucci folks.

2 Likes

It’s not the mask or vaccination - it’s the mandate.

Just to let everyone know I wear a mask when out and have my vaccination card up to date. That is my personal choice. I have friends who do not and are not and that is their choice too. I would expect that if I was in a room with everyone vaccinated I could remove my mask. Otherwise all this crap about saving lives if vaccinated may not be true.

I also believe that we should consider natural immunity for those who recover from COVID. that makes more sense that the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier mandate.

Makes me think that vaccines may be ineffective and the Biden Mandate as idiotic as Stumblin Joe…,