How a real patriot celebrates Memorial Day

Trump is cool.

Eat your peas.

Just go to Trumps site and you will see an amazing 25% memorial day discount on all store purchases. What a great way for the President of the United States to remember those that gave their lives for the country.

Wonderful to see the office of the President lumped along side car dealerships, retail stores etc for a memorial day sale.

Its crass, tacky and beneath the office of the President.

Trump has nothing to do with his business and you know it. In any case, there is a whole other thread on this topic so no need to rehash it here.

Actually, Trump spent the day working in Japan with the head of that nation concerning the nuclear standoff with the head of N Korea.
After a working session, he was to celebrate memorial day with our troops at a naval base in Japan.
He did visit Arlington before the Japan trip, and Pence went there today.

However, it is interesting that the media you are reading gives you to believe that he spent the day tweeting.

Do you understand now a little bit more what is meant by “fake news”.

3 Likes

Not this president.

1 Like

She should have been. After all, she had the questions ahead of time and didn’t bother to tell anyone. What virtue!

1 Like

Did you get the point of this thread and who started it? Its a little difficult to ignore Hillary.

1 Like

We aren’t going to let you forget her.

It has his ■■■■■■■ name on it. If he didnt want the store to cash in on memorial day he could have made that happen.

He should spend less time negotiation with the head of Japan and more time working out the advertising strategy of some online shop.

1 Like

The sick twisted narrative from some DEMs in this forum is that Trump is directing those efforts from the WH. That’s just the TDS talking is all I can figure???

Backatcha

Or less time planning the copycat 4th of July celebration, or less time on wall details, or less time tweeting, or less time travelling to rallies, or less time golfing. Just sayin’.

He’s not allowed, remember.

1 Like

I’m counting on it. I like a fresh reminder every now and then about how Trump beat the DEMs queen.

Bingo!

Oh yes, her medically equipped ambulance van, Scooby Doo.

You bet. trump is known for following rules and laws.

He’s not allowed.