Houston we have a problem with college kids voting

I have never mailed a letter in my life.

I saw my mother writing a check last week. At first, I didn’t know what she was doing. It seems like such a bother.

You seem just like the type of voter that should be discouraged to vote.

1 Like

That sounds either really mean or really funny. You can make me laugh, but you can’t make me mad.

1 Like

I would never try to make you mad. I try to believe that we’re all friends here, and that we can rib each other a little without people taking offense.

I like the sound of that.

Too funny.

3 Likes

If they are too dumb to mail in a ballot they are too dumb to be voting to start with.

There’s few things worse than an uneducated voter.

2 Likes

Everyone should also know Morse code. Never know when you might need to telegraph someone.

2 Likes

I can’t even do our recognize a S.O.S. signal, and I was in the signal corps in the army.

Lots of people have problems with absentee ballots. It’s not an age thing. The odds of your absentee ballot being rejected is actually pretty high compared to in person voting.

I just tried to make a post in Morse code, but a question appeared asking me if my post was complete.

There was no option for me to click “Yes,” or “No” for that matter.

Hopefully Hannity Forum isn’t shadow banning morse code users.

1 Like

:popcorn:

X10

Millennials are the best generation since Jesus Christ.

Put it on line. Use digital fingerprints. Vote any time between January and November.

People are saying that we can vote through text message this election. Thanks Trump!

Not tweeter?

I don’t even know what that is.

What Trump does.

Tweeter? I barely knew her.

1 Like