House report: At least 18 migrant children ( <2yo) were separated from parents for up to half a year

At least one.
Katie Steinle

I think they look at it just like that. Bet they would change their tune if God forbid it involved some of their own family as victims eh?

Oā€™Biden provided cages for children too. It did not seem to disturb the alt left back then.

[quote=ā€œgooddad409, post:19, topic:200878, full:trueā€]

So thatā€™s a big zilch on the crimes committed by those we abuse on the border.

Citizens commit crimes, and so do non-citizens. Thatā€™s to be expected.

Strange question.

If you look at US history, there was a race to the west over slavery. Hell the south even wanted to annex other countries over it.

This is the exact same thing.

They always say ā€œYou abandon children we could have aborted after they are born!ā€ And thereā€™s some truth to that.

Hereā€™s some more truth: They donā€™t give a ā– ā– ā– ā–  about these people as people. They want them living on the streets of LA rather than the streets of San Pedro Sula for one reason and one reason only - votes. And they couldnā€™t care less what it costs.

Hear! Hear! :+1:

lol. Well, since I donā€™t give a ā– ā– ā– ā–  presumably no one else does either!

1 Like

Well, itā€™s unfortunate you donā€™t care, but good of you to admit.

I do care. I cared enough to go to their homes and help them. To help them fight their oppressors. In their countries.

I donā€™t care to see a 16 year old mother with two kids left on my streets so you (collective) can win another House seat.

I wasnā€™t saying I didnā€™t care, I was mocking your nonsense claim that everyone else doesnā€™t care. You knew that though. I mean the post doesnā€™t even make sense as a straight read. What was even the point of making me point this out?

Not everyone, just libs. Transplanting the problem for votes does not solve or even improve the problem. How many housekeepers do you need?

I find it strange that the narrative of the Conservative Collective is taking the path that the tragic death of a woman and the notion that votes are being imported ā€¦ lets call it ā€œGreat Replacement Liteā€ā€¦ justifies the barbaric treatment of children.

The issues have very little to do with each other.

Other than Fear and Uncertainty.

2 Likes

I get that you think that libs are showing faux-concern over the border issue. And Iā€™m sure plenty of them are.

However, the topic of this thread is about how we are abusing immigrants and their children. Just because some people might be using the issue for cynical reasons doesnā€™t mean it isnā€™t a real issue.

[quote=ā€œ7ranz, post:25, topic:200878, full:trueā€]

Hell, almost all crimes in the US are committed by people whose families immigrated here.

Yup, thatā€™s what it is.

:point_up_2:

Itā€™s the Christians who arenā€™t speaking up that are troublously. Are they really Christians? What would Jesus advise them to do?

1 Like

[quote=ā€œCaughtInTheMiddle, post:34, topic:200878, full:trueā€]

I mean take a look at our literature or our cinemas history. This is a point Tommy always pointed outā€¦we love crime and criminals.

Why is it that most of the people who are strongly anti-abortion not that concern about this???

2 Likes

Waiting for the House Report on how to stop illegal immigration and return those who are here illegally.

The issues have one factor in common. In fact the only factor that really matters. Wait 2 factors. Yep, 2.

Wait! There is only one issue!

Waiting