House judiciary committee approves articles of impeachment against President trump

In contrast to Thursday’s contentious back and forth between the two parties, Friday’s session was devoid of rancor, or even any debate. Immediately after gaveling the session to order, Judiciary Committee chairman, Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., ordered two votes, one for each article. Both were approved on party line votes, 23-17

No surprises. Onto the full house.

Will be interesting to see who defects from the dems in the full house.

Allan

1 Like

Always just a step behind the other libs racing to all post a thread on the same thing, eh? :rofl:

Yup.

Vote this morning for show

They could have done it last night but they wanted it to be seen by people.

What a joke. If it were truely for non political reasons, they would have held the vote last night instead of a sudden adjournment with the words we vote in the morning.

3 Likes

Lol missed by two minutes.

It’s okay: trump will be impeached.

Allan

https://mobile.twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/1205505830390554625

Full House votes next week.

You got him now!

:rofl:

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/1205506042819436546

So much winning.

Could be worse… he could be impeached. :rofl:

So much winning! :rofl:

The reason it was postponed was becuase of the “dead of night” arguement. Much better to have it in the morning in the light of the day.

Allan

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter. People will always find something to complain about…

Then reelected. Best buy stock in Kleenex ahead of time this go around. :wink:

Ratings.

And suspense for faithful zealot viewers. :wink:

1 Like

That remains to be seen, impeachment however is a done deal.

Talk to me on election night to see if you are right or not.

Right now we got an impeachment going on.

Allan

If the vote would have happened last night, some would have complained that Democrats did it “in the middle of the night so less people would see the sham”.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

6 Likes

No, I’ll be laughing the morning after. I don’t force my heart to remain in suspense like that. :wink:

Whatever you have to tell yourself to make you feeeeeeel better about your boy getting Impeached. :rofl:

It’s the only thing they can hang their hat on now.

Allan

You’re projecting your own fragile feelings on me again. Stayed tuned at the trough. You’re obviously starving. :hugs:

Is Trump done winning yet? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Looks like someone’s been triggered. I should definitely invest in Kleenex stock for the impending Impeachment. I predict lots of frothing, tears and whining next week. Should be interesting. :rofl: