House Freedom Caucus votes to condemn Amash. For Freedom

What Justin Amash did was unforgivable and inexcusable. He sided with 700 or whatever prosecutors who found the ten instances of possible obstruction to be obstruction and agreed that there doesn’t have to be an underlying crime for obstruction to be committed just like the doj is currently charging someone with.

Jim Jordan tweeted this out today about the event, the first sentence:

“The @freedomcaucus is about FREEDOM”

Um…what?

I mean, i don’t really care that he was condemned i find it hilarious. Run this man out of town, make Bob Corker his new best friend while they get private sector jobs. Let the “freedom caucus” be Trump’s most dedicated followers.

So for discussion: Condemn or No Condemn?

The freedom caucus is about FREEDOM as long as you agree with us.

1 Like

Funny that Jim Jordan thinks somebody leaving Congress for a private sector job is some type of punishment.

Examine everything to the best of your ability, make a decision and then be prepared to live by the outcome based on that decision. Bam…hello Amash. Here’s your outcome.

Didn’t they once scream about the national debt and transparency in government?

On October 30, 2017, Vanity Fair magazine published an interview with former Speaker John Boehner, who said of the Freedom Caucus: “They can’t tell you what they’re for. They can tell you everything they’re against. They’re anarchists. They want total chaos. Tear it all down and start over. That’s where their mindset is