House committee requests hearing with postmaster general amid mail-in voting concerns

Because we want people to express their constitutional right to representation. My question is why would people not want that for their fellow citizens? They use it themselves why not extended to their neighbors?

If…you are capable enough to vote, you’re capable enough to get off of your butt, show your ID, prove you are who you say you are…and vote. Wow…isn’t that simple?

1 Like

Great news. That can all be done from home. Without risking any lives from the pandemic. I had to show my ID to vote in Wisconsin from home. If it’s good enough for Trump it’s good enough for me.

Everyone wear a mask, social distance and go vote. You can choose to do an absentee ballot but this should be the only choices if…the desire…is for an honest election. Do you want an honest election?

1 Like

How do you think those absentee ballots are submitted?

2 Likes

Ha ha. Trying to play the honest election card. It should be fine. There was one incident of known election interference with absentee voting and that was from the GOP in North Carolina ballot harvesting. If Trump and his family can vote absentee the rest of America can too.

1 Like

Precisely. We should not have a 2 tier voting system in this country.

1 Like

Do I want an honest election? Absolutely.

Can we have an honest election with registered voters being able to request mail in ballots? Absolutely.

Does not being able to suppress the vote scare the crap out of Trump supporters? Absolutely.

Do more people being able to vote in an honest election mean that Trump will be a one term President? Most likely.
.WW, PSHS

3 Likes

Watching you guys furiously try to delegitimize a form of voting that inherently favors the Republican Party is pretty funny. Routinely gives the GOP a one, two percent edge in elections.

Go ahead, convince your much older base not to vote. Really. You’re owning the libs.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Alexandra Petri is an American humorist and newspaper columnist. Nice trough. :sunglasses:

Your not really helping stop the stereotype that conservatives don’t do humor well. Lol.

1 Like

Yum, yum…now that’s funny…amirite? :sunglasses:

Actually, I’m guessing the older base Republicans would crawl through broken glass to vote for Trump this election because they know that Joe Biden will destroy the country if he gets elected.

Mail in ballots are just to give the Democrats a way to cheat and gain votes in swing states that would go for Trump if voting had to be done in person…

Thank God Michigan does not have Mail In voting then! ALL of our mail in voting is “technically” absentee voting ballots, so President Trump should have and any issue with our system at all.

2 Likes

That’s an interesting concept. What steps has this “former CEO of a large Transportation and Logistics Corporation” taken recently to indicate his intent to dismantle the USPS?
The USPS is federally subsidized yet continues to lose (taxpayers dollars) annually. Because the USPS is a government entity it cannot (not supposed to anyway) operate as a for profit entity. But wouldn’t it be nice to not lose so much money?

4 Likes

This is why in twelve years of nonstop screaming from Republicans about voter fraud they never told you to be mad about mail in ballots.

They could, but then they would have to stop rural delivery. I hope you live in a city if we enact your plan.

I get really sick and tired of people complaining about government services losing money as if they are supposed to produce a profit. They aren’t. They are to provide a service.

2 Likes