House committee approves landmark bill legalizing marijuana at the federal level

Lol, yes. We’ve only had one problem here, and that’s where someone got in trouble for growing in their back yard. It’s supposed to be locked up and not visible.,

No, after a decade of being on this forum, I can assure you that your side has a very blatant habit of simply making things up about other posters. :rofl:

Never ever ever seen that from your side…ever.

1 Like

It would be hard for a senator from a legal state to vote against. Your timing looks pretty reasonable.

Pot as a Schedule 1 drug is beyond absurd regardless.

1 Like

Still not good enough IMO. It should be treated no differently than a tomato plant, or any other nutritious vegetable herb out there.

I had to explicitly tell my children’s principal and teachers that they have no business getting my kids high off their asses from caffeinated beverages, especially right before those jerk nuggets send them home for the day! :rofl:

Shocking. :wink:

Over 2/3rd’s of all States have already approved medicinal cannabis. The dominoes are falling, and now it’s a scramble to see who can cash in with the most friends first.

That cannabis and classical psychedelics were ever put on Schedule 1 is a testament to just how untrustworthy they really are.

There is a good meme for that with Jim Carey.

You sure that wasn’t “schmokin’!” ? :thinking:

Wrong crazy guy. Was thinking more of cable guy

That was the only Jim Carrey movie I ever walked out of the theater from. By far his worst movie ever for me. lol

Lib strongholds are definitely leading the way, but they also have by far the highest tax rates out of anyone making progress. Why did y’all have to bribe your politicians with so much money before they allowed you to consume a plant that they don’t own? :thinking:

ETA:

Blue = legal (look at that, Federal D.C. Herself has legal cannabis)
Dark green = medicinal cannabis
Light green = CBD
D = decriminalized
Gray = stupid asshats.

1 Like

Not me. Legalize it already.

2 Likes

I agree. Should be able to grow it right out in the open. It’ll happen one day, but it should never have been illegal in the first place, as most of us know.

Lol get you kids hyped up on sugar and send them home. Nice.

1 Like

Think about that though. Caffeine and sugar in a small kid’s brain is the same effect as crack in an adult’s brain, but teachers and adults the nation over are giving their children cans of mountain freakin’ dew without a thought in the world about what kind of gateway they’re leading them through. lol

Reefer Madness though. :crazy_face:

That’s because sugar is legal. :rofl: But it’s definitely not good for you.

I say this not as a consumer, but from a decriminalization standpoint, it just makes sense. I see no need in clogging up our prisons with potheads.

For my own selfish reasons, it’s so I can get high while improving my mind and body’s situation.

For pragmatic and logical reasons, the ■■■■■■■ thing can generate over a trillion dollars a year in various commodity/medical/industrial uses, and the only other thing I can think of that already does that, is crude oil. :thinking:

Mine drinks water. A treat is sprite (he prefers water.) We keep him away from mountain crack dew. Yeah, I know. Ring pops are a gateway drug.

1 Like

Not just legal, but subsidized.

2 Likes